Wednesday, September 14

Jumping for Joy and so thrilled !!!!!!



Oh my goodness!!!!  some of you already know I was thrilled to be asked to join the DT over at Marianne's Design Divas and I received an email a short time ago to tell me that I am now officially a design team member for Marianne Designteam World........ OH MY GIDDY GOOSE !!!!  I am honoured and totally thrilled. .......... I can't stop bouncing ( well in my head anyway!) lol.

 We have a brand new challenge starting over at the Marianne's Design Divas tomorrow and just wait until you see the prize for this month,  you will be astounded.

4 comments:

  1. well done Suzi...they should be so chuffed to have you!!

    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Suzi, well and truly deserved. I am thrilled for you. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant news Suzi, congratulations
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Suzi! I`m so happy for you. You truly makes the most gorgeous creations so i wouldn`t have expected anything else, lol. Good Luck! I`m sorry i couldn`t join you girls.
    Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx