Saturday, September 10

Love is in the Air



Hello my friends,  I hope you are all having a nice weekend, it's dull, grey and raining here in Scotland.!!!  What's new, lol.

I wanted to show you a sweet card I made using this sweet Lili of the Valley image, (this is it's first outing) isn't it adorable.  I coloured it with Pro markers and Derwent water colour pencils. I added some Flower soft to the little heart.

I used my spellbinders Fleur de lis die to make a frame. I placed a square nestie inside the die and cut, hey presto you have a beautiful frame for your image.  I also used the smallest die for my sentiment.

The full recipe for my card is below this post.  I was supposed to go to a craft demo today but it's just too wet n windy, so I'm staying indoors and creating.  I may be back later with another card.

In the meantime enjoy your weekend whatever you are doing.

Challenges Entered:

 Stampalot Challenge:  Would like you to Frame it this month by creating a frame for you image.
Stamp Something Challenge:  Sadly this is the last challenge for this amazing blog. (gonna be sorely missed)  and this week the theme is Anything Goes.
Crop Stop Challenge:  The theme this week is to use your spellbinders to create something a little different.
Saturday Challenge:  Would like you to be inspired by a Song. My song is "Love is in the Air!

Hugs

Recipe:
Papers: Papermania Summer Bloom
Image: Lili of the Valley
Medium: Pro Markers & Derwent Water Colour pencils
Flower soft for heart.
Spellbinders: Fleur de lis, square nesti and smallest Fleur de lis
Stick Pin: hand made
Flowers and seam binding: Wild orchid crafts
heart doily: stash
Sentiment: Lili of the Valley
Gems: prima



22 comments:

  1. Stunning card, love the big heart doily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful Suzi, a really pretty frame and all put together so prettily.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Stamaplot challenge this month and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi....I love your card with all the hearts....your frame is gorgeous, as is your colouring of that sweet image....we had a lovely day and went to the beach for a walk and a lunch!....Hope Sunday will be better for you!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply stunning card! Love how you used this Fleur De Lis die!! Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Spellbinder Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word Suzi what a little beauty this is, that image is so sweet and adorable, that doily and the colours look wonderful.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. A cute and Pretty creation. Thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous Suzi.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous creation, love the colour choice and thank you for sharing with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate
    PS I have some candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining our "Inspired by a song" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE this week :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGosh this is one very beautiful creation Gorgeous image and colour theme and song inspiration, its just perfect for our challenge this week,

    Thank You so for taking part at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: 151 Inspired by a Song
    I hope you join us again next week,

    I have some new calorie free candy if you are interested
    Have a lovely day,
    Good luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget :0) x.
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh Suzi, this is gorgeous! I love the dies you used and the layers are fabulous! Thank you for joining in our CropStop challenge. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a beautiful creation

    thanks for joining us for my Inspired by a song challenge at SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is so cute! I love your style. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a beautiful card,

    thanks for joining us at
    Sir Stampalot challenge this month and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh girl. this is dream like... wow! the perfect flower soft use!

    Thanks for playing with us at CropStop's Challenge blog!

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    PS - I have candy on offer on my blog at the moment if you're interested :0)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely beautiful.Love the heart doily.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a pretty creation! Thanks for sharing it with us at sir stampalot this month and Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  20. great work , what a superb creativity i just adore it i am totally impurest by design .
    Plastic card
    Plastic Card printing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx