Thursday, September 15

Marianne's Design Divas #2 Bloom & Grow



Good morning everyone,  I can't believe a month has come and gone since our first challenge over at

Marianne's Design Divas. 

My goodness it's been fast. lol.  We had a fantastic response to our anything goes theme with an absolute array of fantastic creations. Thank you so much to all our participants and followers for making the launch such a success.

Now we move onto this months challenge and the theme chosen is

Bloom & Grow (Flowers)

We want to see flowers on your creation, it can be in you papers/ shop bought/handmade blooms etc.  Please do remember that you MUST use at least one Marianne's Design Products to be including in the prize draw.

The Ingredients for my card are made up of the following.  My image is Marianne's Snoesjnes Party dress HM9435 I've used promarkers and derwent water colour pencils as my medium. Papers are Eline's paper bloc soft pastels, Swirls are from Marianne's Design Creatables frame & swirls LR0116  the full recipe for my card can be found below this post.

Our sponsor this week is

I keep creating with Cuddly Buddly Crafts




Just look at the wonderful prize that will be coming to one of you at the end of our challenge.  Two fantastic new September release die and super duper cute digital stamp.  Wow!! you lucky things. lol xx

Just to remind you that at least one Marianne's Design product must be incorporated into your creation to win this amazing prize.

That's it for me for now my dears but I will be back later with some more creations for you.  In the meantime do have a wonderful day.


I would like to enter the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge: Would like to see Flowers and Swirls this week.
Fab n Funky Challenge:  Are having a game of Bingo this week and I've chosen Flowers, Sentiment and Die cuts.
More than Favors Challenge:  Would love to see your Anniversary creations this week.

Recipe:

Papers: Marianne D's Eline A5 Paper Bloc pastels
Image: Marianne D's Snoesjnes Party dress Hm9435
Nesti: labels
Swirls: Marianne D's Frames and Swirls Die
Spellbinders 12" border die Lace
Dew Drops
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Sentiment: lotv

4 comments:

  1. Wow Suzi, another fab creation....love your flowers and swirls.....have a great Thursday!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gosh!!! What a card, you card is lovely.

    Thank you for joining us this week in Fab 'n' Funky.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab creation, Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow wow wow unbelievable!!!!! What another stunning card!!!!! Fabulous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx