Friday, September 30

Marianne's Design Divas - Mid Month Reminder


Hello my dears, I wanted to remind you of our newest challenge over at Marianne's Design Divas.  Where we are asking you to Bloom and Grow (flowers for this month)

I've made very simple card this time using one of Marianne's NEW images from The Don and Daisy collection DSS3308 available in October and you can view the new releases HERE 

 My cute image has been coloured with pro markers, cut out and set  onto this beautiful ornate frame.  All products are listed below

You still have 2 weeks to pop over and join us this month, our sponsor is giving one lucky winner a fantastic prize but you've got to be in it to win it.  So what are you waiting for. 

I keep creating with Cuddly Buddly Crafts


 
These are the products I've used, just click on the link to take you to the store
  Corners 1 LR0143 
Build a flower set LR0145 
Frame and Swirls LR0116

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations over the next few weeks.

Don't forget you must use at least one Marianne Design products to be eligible for the above prize.


Challenges Entered:

Paper Sundaes Challenge: Anything Goes this week
Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything Goes this week.
My Mum's Shop Challenge: Dressing Up this week.

Wishing you all a lovely weekend.

Hugs

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous cards Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so stunning!! Love the new blog look.

    Hugs,
    Dianne
    http://mypaperhugs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Suzi, with great colouring of that pretty image....hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful cards Suzi great images thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Suzi love the papers, that corner die cut shows those beautiful flowers off perfectly and that image is just a pure delight
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx