Friday, September 9

Prairie Fairy Friday #61 Snips n Snails n puppy dog tails.



Hello my dears,  Well!! Prairie Fairy Friday Dt are back to work after having a wonderful summer break and I for one am so happy to be back!!! I've missed all my sweet Princess Fairy's.

Anyway we have a brand new challenge starting which will run for the normal 2 weeks and our hostess with the mostest is the lovely Corry who has chosen the theme for you of

Snips n Snails n Puppy Dog Tails. (boy/male card)

I've chosen the adorable Lewis as my image and he's having a nice game of golf.  You can find him over at Prairie Fairy Designs.  He's been coloured with pro markers and derwent artist pencils apart from his shirt which I have paper pieced.  I also gave him a little tie to smarten him up a bit. Lol. My dear husband who is a keen golfer said  NO!!!!  don't do it. lol. xx but this is for a dear friend of ours who never goes out without his shirt and tie. So he will get the joke.

My papers are from Papermania the large saying is cut out from the same papers and the small stamp sentiment is from Whimsy stamps along with their die cut.  I added a chipboard button painted it with white acrylic paint and then added crackle glaze.

I do hope you will pop over and join us, the DT have some amazing examples of male cards to give you some inspiration.

Well that's all for now my dears but I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you all again real soon.

Challenges Entered:

Kreative Card Friends Challenge:  Would like to see a Male card this week
Cards for Men Challenge:  There is a letter this week, it's  G and of course it has to be a male card.  My G is Golf.

Hugs

15 comments:

  1. Cuteness! OMG I can totally picture DH wearing a shirt like this, he likes to go all gaudy when it comes to golf wear, love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fanstastic thanks for joining us at cards for men Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzi, I love how you paperpieced Lewis and how his shirt matches some of your background paper. Very eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe....what a cutie - great card Suzi! I love the paper-pieced shirt and the ticket :-) Thanks for the nice comment on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh just love this image hun and really super paper piecing,super card,perfect for the golfer hugs cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fab creation Suzi, awesome shirt and paper matching and such a super cute image
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card with our cute Lewis....like his paperpieced shirt and his tie is adorable!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card. Great image and I love how you kept to the theme. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men challenge. Good luck on the challenge.
    Hugz, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Suzi what a fab, fun card these images do make me giggle, your colouring, design and the papers all look super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfectly done girl! OMG this is gorgeous with that perfectly cloudy sky behind Lewis! GREAT papers and piecing! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, great image and colours,so perfect for a man's card...love your take on our theme...Thanks for joining in with us at Cards for Men,hope to see you again...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey Suzi,
    What a sweet card! Perfectly done! I love the paper piecing but never do it! Your is great.
    XO
    Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eine super schöne Karte einfach toll.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Kreative-Stempelfreunde
    LG Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card, great image and colours,so perfect for a man's card.
    Thanks for joining in with us at Kreative-Stempelfreunde.
    Hugs Manuela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx