Saturday, September 3

Shop till you Drop!!!



Hi Everyone,  I hope your weekend is going to be a great one for you all but especially for my friends across the pond who are having their last long weekend holiday of the year.

I was asked to make a personalized birthday card last week for someone who loves to shop!!! (don't we all) lol.  I think we as crafters know that our shopping style is a little different though. It's usually stash that I shop for now.

Anyway this is the card I created for Elaine who celebrated her 40th Birthday on Tuesday and I can show it now that she's received it.    

 I used the gorgeous Whiff of Joy stamp and coloured her with pro markers and derwent artist pencils.  The papers are from papermania's Rose Garden.  The full recipe for my card is below this post.

I would like to enter the following Challenges:

Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenge:  The theme this month is Easel Cards
Fairy Tale Challenge:  The theme this week is Lace and Flowers
House of Gilli Challenge: Would like to see an Easel card with Flowers.
Allsorts Challenge: Would like to see the colours of Green and Blue this week.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit and I hope your weekend is wonderful whatever you are doing.

Hugs

 

Recipe:
Papers: Papermania's Rose Garden DCVW for mounts and die cuts.
Image: Whiff of Joy (City Girl collection)
Medium: Pro markers Derwent artists pencils with sansodor oil
Die Cuts: Spellbinder Fleur de lis, circle small, circle scallop
Swirls: Marianne Designs
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts, petalloo
Sentiment and Verse: computer
Lace: Stash
Extras: TH distress inks, broken china, forest green, diamond stickles for flowers and around image.


12 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Suzi, I love all the detailing. I have that stamp, not used her for a while though!
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so very wonderfull! Beautifull image and coloration! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello
    A gorgeous card. An explosion of colors, gorgeous.

    Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
    ** Karla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Great job! Thanks for joining us at the House of Gilli!
    Hugs, Wini

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely card Suzi! So perfect for someone who loves to shop.

    Wonderful job!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, gorgeous card, lovely image & colouring!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Fairytale Challenge
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi - what an adorable card - fabulous image, colouring and attention to detail. :) Love the sentiment too. :)
    Hope you are well. :)

    Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so beautiful, thanks for sharing!
    hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card. I love the colours you have used.
    Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
    xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi sweetie this is just stunning i love the colours fabulous,hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for playing along with us at House of GILLI this week. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really lovely. Thanks for joining our flowers + lace challenge over at Fairytale Challenge Blog. Hugs, Hanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx