Monday, October 24

Anyone for Cake !!





Hello my dears,  It's Monday!!!!  and as the saying goes "I don't like Mondays" very much.  It means another 5 days until the weekend.

It's very cold wet and windy here where I live in Bonny Scotland, which means I've had time to do a little crafting just for me.  My Mojo has gone on holiday and left me behind to fend for myself. lol.   I needed some help with this card and turned to blogger and some of my favourite blogs to look for inspiration.

I found a wonderful sketch over at the new Quixotic Paperie Inspirations monthly challenge and a fab game of Bingo at Lili of the Valley.  I chose the line with  Gems, Distressing and pins.  What more does a girl need. I haven't added a sentiment as yet because I don't know who is going to receive it.

My image is from Lili of the Valley and was part of loads of images free from a magazine, it's slightly bigger than my stamp but it was so very convenient, all I had to do was colour her, which I've done with Pro Markers and Derwent water pencils, as said previously I followed the sketch from Quixotic Inspirations challenge this month.  A full recipe is below this post for my ingredients.

I would like to enter the following Challenges:

Lili of the Valley Challenge:  A wee Game of Bingo this week. I chose Gems, Distressing and Pins. (the pin was made by me)
Make it Monday Challenge:  Anything Goes.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit me. I hope you'll come back and see me again soon.

Hugs



Recipe:

DP: DCWV paper stack
Image: Lili of the Valley
Medium: Promarkers, Derwent Water colour pencils
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Web Ribbon: Bunny Zoe's Crafts
Stick Pin: hand made by me.
Die Cut Borders: Nellie Sneddon
Spellbinders: Circle small
Gems: Stash.


28 comments:

  1. Your flowers and image attracted me over from MIM. Love your little arrangement. It goes nicely with the sweet image. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! This is Soooo Beautiful Nancy.. Saw this on MIM and had to have a closer look..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh beautiful card,so pretty, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous, love your choice of image, thanks for joining us this week at LOTV hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh this is beautiful, saw it over at Make it Monday Susannah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The distressing works so well with this sweet image. Gorgeous card, love the soft pastels. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, love the colours and the lace ribbon
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card Suzi, love the papers, design and sweet image. Seen it on MIM. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable and stunning!!!!!This is such a sweet image and you did an excellent job with all the soft colors!!!!! Excellent work again Suzy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is precious, in fact every aspect of this card is precious.. from the lacey ribbon to the flowers that adorn it.. thanks for sharing on MIM..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Suzi, so very cute and pretty. love the image and colouring..

    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute card…love the image and great design.Thanks for sharing at ‘Make it Monday’
    Hugs,Frances
    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Suzi this is a lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is adorable and so beautiful too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Suzi this is GORGEOUS!!!! Love those colors...your layout is amazing and that image is just precious!!!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! All you need to do to win our fabulous prize this week is link up a paper project then leave comments for other entries, being sure to mention you saw them at MIM! The more comments you leave, the greater your chance of winning!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awe this card is absolutely gorgeous Suzi, love your soft colouring, papers, floral detail and fabulous image. Sooo cute!
    Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Suzi, just saw your gorgeous entry into LOTV, beautiful card. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. hi suzi
    i saw your fabby creation on MIM .it is absolutley gorgeous,i hope you are well and having a great week
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I saw your card on MiM - wunderfull colours - your card is so elegant - wow ! hugs Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh so soft and delicate and love the colour choice, beautiful
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Way cute, gorgeous embellishments for this sweet image! Saw this on Make it monday

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your card! Just had to take a closer look form Make it Monday, you must be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  24. So very beautiful! Saw it on Make it Monday!
    Hugs, Ani

    ReplyDelete
  25. oh, Suzi, such a pretty card, I like the soft colours and the lovely image!
    thanks for joining us at Quixotic Paperie!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh Suzi, this is totally GORGEOUS! Love what you've done with my sketch over at Quixotic Paperie - thanks for joining us!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a delicious card. Love the image and the colours you've used. That lace is lovely!! The cluster of flowers and pearls is lush!!

    Thanks for joining us over at Quixotic for our 'Sketch Challenge' this month.

    xo Lou Mac ~ QP Designer.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous, thanks for joining the Quixotic Paperie Challenge. Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx