Thursday, October 27

A Beautiful Sketch



Good Morning,  I'm so excited this morning.  Why!! well in about an hours time I will be off to the SECC in Glasgow with my Daughter to browse the hundreds of stalls all selling lovely craft goodies and I have a shopping list to break my bank managers heart.

I'm also meeting up with some of the girls from Sugar Nellie over on facebook, Debbi Glen is demonstrating her fab colouring skills with Pro markers, it's going to be a lovely day out.  But before I toddle off I wanted to show you another sweet Tilda card that I've made,  and once again getting lots of inspiration from some amazing challenge blogs.

I've used Tilda with large bow from last years Christmas release and merged her with the Magnolia Wrapped Christmas Presents stamp.  She has been coloured with a mixture of Pro markers and Derwent Water colour pencils.  The full recipe for my card is below this post.

I will say though that I haven't made an A5 card in years but the sketch I followed over at Midnight Madness just lent itself to this size.

I would like to enter and thank the following Challenges for their inspiration this week:

Midnight Madness Challenge MMSC127:  I followed the fabulous sketch.
Simon Says Challenge: This week it's Anything Goes
Magnolia Down Under Challenge:   Punches this week.
Squiggle Stamps Challenge:  Would like to see a Christmas Creation this week.  
Party Time Tuesday Challenge:  Anything Goes this week.

  

Recipe:
DP: Marianne Designs Winter Wonderland and Merry Little Christmas.
Image: Magnolia Tilda with large bow and Wrapped Presents
Medium: Pro Markers and Derwent Water colour pencils
EK snowflake punch
MS loop border die
Metal Corner: Wild Orchid Crafts
Netting (cut into strips) and dew drops: Stash.
Embossing folder: Drip drops 

28 comments:

  1. What a stunning card Suzi...love your colouring as always...great eyecandy too....enjoy your stay at the SECC!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi suzi
    another stunning creatons ,i love it
    have a wonderful time in glasgow....i am not jealous at all....yeah right!!!
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, sweet image and papers, the sketch is fabulous too. All around cool card.

    Thank you for playing Party Time Tuesdays with us. Nice of you to join, do come again, and good luck. :)Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Suzi :-) Tilda is lovely and the papers and colours are fab :-)

    Oohh have a lovely time at the craft fair :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ilove your card Suzi, the sketches at Midnight madness are really good fun. I love the tilda image with the parcels and your colouring is superb. THanks for sharing with us at Squiggle sTampss. hugs heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzi,
    I just posted my card at Midnight Madness and saw your lovely card. I just wanted you to know how pretty I think it is and your coloring is fantastic! Love it...you now have a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo Suzi!! Your Christmas Card is soooo beautiful!! I love how you have coloured Miss Tilda sitting on the parcels, and I love that snowflake boarder you have used too:-) THanks so much for playing along this week at MDUC
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous beautiful card Suzi, adorable Tilda. Hope you had a wonderful time at the SECC
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh hun just love this to bits,the detail is amazing and just love the layout,hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this its so pretty, all of the little details work so well together
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Suzi :)
    Loads of gorgeous punch work on this lush card :) Amazing papers and Tilda is very cute, great coloring :)

    Thank you so much for joining us at MDUC this week :)
    Welcome back
    Hugs Louise, MDUC DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. obviously working backwards and this is beautiful and love that corner detail very elegant
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is really sweet. I love the pretty bow and the wonderful combination of designer papers. Thanks for joining us at Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
    Renee
    MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty card. Love the lace paper you created.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Suzi, THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! The colors and design are very stunning..
    Have a fun day out!!
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  17. Have a WONDERFUL time Suzi!!! So jealous!
    Your card is just gorgeous!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. This card is lovely. Great job.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card, Suzi! Tilda is so precious and beautifully colored! Love the papers and design too! A gorgeous Christmas card!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your card is lovely Suzi.
    have a good spend up at the craft show.
    hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  21. This Tilda is a nice fit with the presents! Adorable card Suzi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is adorable! I like the colors that you went with this time.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Suzi! :P What an adorable blog you have!! What a SWEET card!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow suzi the colors are delightful!!!! Love this fabulous christmas card you created!!!!! Tilda looks so adorable!!!!!!Fabulous work again!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love Tilda sitting on those presents, so cute. I hope you and your daughter had fun and found lots of fun things.

    ReplyDelete
  26. what a sweet card!

    hugs, becky

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh this is glorious Suzi - beautiful card!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx