Monday, October 31

Cake Glorious Cake



How GORGEOUS is this new cutie from Lili of the Valley.  I bought her and quite a few other new releases at the SECC last Thursday along with some of the Christmas stamps I needed to boost my collection.

I used Promarkers to colour her and added a little glamour dust to her sweet wings.  My papers are all Basic Grey from the Porcelain pad. Flower die cuts, swirls and leaves are all from Marianne Designs Creatables.  A Full recipe and links are at the bottom of my post. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Lili of the Valley Challenge:  I followed the fab sketch from the lovely Bev Rochester this week. 
Basic Grey Challenge: Anything goes this week but of course you must use a basic grey product. I've used papers from the porcelain 6x6 pad.
Challenge up Your Life Challenge:  Gave me my Colour scheme this week with their fab inspirational picture
Card Making Mamas Challenge:  Would like to see Die cuts this week
Simon Says Stamps Challenge:  Have an anything goes theme this week.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit.  I hope you enjoyed your stay and you'll come back and see me soon.

Hugs


Recipe:
DP: Basic Grey 6x6 Porcelain pad
Image: New Release from Lili of the Valley
Medium: Promarkers and Derwent water colour pencils
A little glamour dust for her wings.
Flowers: Chinese Rose LRO163
English Rose LRO162
Flourishes: Decorative Elegance LRO157
Happy Birthday Sentiment: Stash
Cake Glorious Cake Sentiment: Lili of the Valley



13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love your flowers
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hon this is just beautiful and I so love the new image. They are all so adorable. Love your flowers hon. Thanks for joining us at LOTV

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful card Suzi,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Suzi, beautiful image and colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card, love the papers and layout x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous sweetie love your colours and design, stunning thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley this week hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a totally gorgeous creation!! Fabulous colours and such pretty details. Thankyou for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week

    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card and love those awesome flowers :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. Your cards are all so lovely !! Beautifull coloured :)).

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love it! im new it all of that so could you please have a look at my work http://wearmeloveme.blogspot.com/

    all advices are welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning and goregeous.Love the coloring and those roses OMG aren't they yummy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Suzi, gorgeous card!! love the image , sent for mine today!!! can't wait now after seeing you beautifulcreation!!!
    Thankyou for joining us this time over at basic grey
    Hugs
    Jacqui P x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cutie! Thanks for playing along with CMM!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx