Tuesday, October 4

Christmas in Red with a little glitter



Good Evening All,   I know!!! it's another Tilda Christmas card, but I need to get all my special cards created for my family before the end of this month. 

Anyway here she is.  I've coloured her with pro markers and prisma pencils, added some glamour dust to her little dress to try and make it transparent.  I like the finish it gives to her.

I've also used lots of Marianne Design Creatables on the card and you can find a full recipe list with links below this post.

I hope you are all having a wonderful start to your week and getting lots of lovely crafting time to yourselves.

That's about all for now my dears, I dare say I'll be back at some stage with more Christmas creation. lol xx

Challenges Entered:

Simon Says Stamp Challenge:  Anything goes this week 
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything goes this week and they are having a celebratory Blog Hop ( Happy 4th Birthday everyone)
The Cutie Pie Challenge:  Are having a game of BINGO and I've chosen Glitter, 2papers and flowers.
Crafty Cardmakers Challenge:  Are back and under new management with some wonderful new Design Team and this week it's an Anything Goes Theme.
Make it Monday Challenge: As always, Anything Goes.

Thank you for popping in to visit, I hope you enjoyed your stay and that you'll come back to see me soon.

Hugs


Recipe:
Papers: Papermania Let it Snow / Kars X-Mas Collection
Image: Magnolia's Tilda with star
Medium: Pro Markers + Prisma Pencils with sansodor oil
Large Red Snowflake: Marianne Designs Creatables LR0185
Finish Ice Star (white) LR0125 Leaves Floral Set 3 LR0107
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts 25mm white Roses
Pearls: Quixotic Paperie
Little Hearts are the pop outs from the Large Snowflake die
Sentiment: Whimsy Stamps
Xcut 2" round punch
Extras:  Glamour Dust. 

14 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card!! Amazing coloring! Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh suzi hun this is so beautiful really wonderful color combo and all those dies you have used work beautifully hugs cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luv your card the Tilda images always look great, your colours and embellishments all work great together. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie good luck cheers sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, love the way you have layered the snowflakes behind the main image
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card Suzi...great colouring and lovely use of the dies...hope you're feeling well!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Suzi! love the layout and the gorgeous Tilda you've chosen to use! Thanks for sharing with the Cutie Pies! Woox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww Suzie
    This is just a stunning wee card! Adore th eimage and the gorjuss colours!
    Thanks for joining in the fun this time at Crafty Cardmakers!
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. How gorgeous is this ,fab card x

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh this is so pretty - i love the die cuts
    Thanks for linking up with us at Make it Monday this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, this is really gorgeous and what a lovely blog! thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving such a lovely comment. This really is appreciated! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so beautiful, Suzi! Your colouring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Suzi this is stunning the design is a fantastic backdrop for the beautiful Tilda, I love the papers and embellishments, perfect.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx