Saturday, October 1

Christmas Time with Tilda




Hello again dear friends,  Wow!! two posts in one day, especially a Saturday,  as you can gather I'm not working this weekend, but that's another story.

I made this card with a few challenges in mind.  The first one is Bunny Zoe's Craft Challenge, I used the fab sketch and I will be using it a lot more for my Christmas cards, it's fantastic.  My next challenge is Simon Says Stamp Challenge who have a call out to help them reach that wonderful 1,000 entry mark. 

I won't bore you with all the details of my card, A full recipe is available below this post

Thank you for popping in to visit and a very warm welcome to my new followers, I hope you enjoy your stay and visit often.

Challenges Entered:

Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenge:  Fab sketch by Debbie
Simon Says Stamp Challenge:  Anything goes this week.
Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge:  Would like to see some kind of distressing on your card/project this week
The Beary Scraps Challenge: Anything Goes this week
Just Tracy's Crafts Challenge: Anything goes this week
Do You stack up Challenge: Would like to see swirls this week.
I love Pro markers Challenge: Would like to see distressing this week. (I've distressed my papers with TH distress wheel  

A full recipe for my card is below this post.


Recipe:
Papers: Papermania's A Silent Night by Tina Higgins
Image: Magnolia Tilda
Medium: Pro markers (skin- Coral,soft peach,oatmeal, blush) Dress Ivory
Swirls: TH  elegant flourishes
Stars: CB sizzlet snowflake die
Large Snowflakes: Marianne Design Finish ice star
Corner accent: Marianne Design corners 1
Lace: Stash
Sentiment: Whimsy Stamps
Extras: Glamour dust for stars and snowflakes
Dewdrops for centre of star and snowflake
CB embossing folder Swiss Dots for flourish.
Tim Holtz Distressing wheel
Xcut 2" circle punch.

38 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the stamp that you used. The details of the card are beautiful and I love the snowflakes that you used in you Christmas card.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creation Suzi....Tilda looks fab in her white dress!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the details and your coloring is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness Suzi, this is outstanding!! Must have taken ages to finish this card but so worth the effort!
    Thanks for playing at Just Tracy's and good luck,
    Farrah

    ReplyDelete
  5. My gosh Suzi this is outstanding! Must have taken ages to finish this card, but wow it looks amazing!
    Thanks for playing at Just Tracy's and good luck,
    Farrah

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOLY CHRISTMAS! This is singing Hallelujiah girl! Wonderful job. Love the monotone feel and I too love this sketch. Card to follow! Tilda is beauts! Snowflakes are Chillin baby!! LOVE IT !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi - what a gorgeous card. I love every detail of this fancy little winter wonderland card. Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh hun this is simply stunning the detail is just amazing just love the colors hugs cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suzi, she's beautiful!(and the card is too!). The coloring is fantastic!! Well, everything about this card looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. Love the white and off white. But as my grandmother would have said looking at Tilda's bare feet - "They make me cold just looking at them." lol Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful Suzi. Perfectly put together. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Suzi, you did a beautiful job on this card. I love the white, white, and more white and the snowflakes and swirls make beautiful embellies! Awesome card...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  14. Suzi, this card is heavenly!! Love the colors and papers! And the glittery flourishes and snowflakes are gorgeous!! Love it!
    hugs,m Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just beautiful, Suzi. I think it's one of my favs of yours. I love the color and the die cuts. Beautiful!

    XO,
    Chris C.

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOWW Suzi I feel as if I am being spoilt rotten with seeing all these wonderful cards with Tilda, this is another absolutely stunning creation, the colours and design look brilliant.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so very pretty! I love it! : )

    ReplyDelete
  18. Totally GORGEOUS, Suzi!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty Suzi! You're going really well with your Christmas creating
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  20. This card is beautiful. Such attention to detail!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  21. Suzi, this is darling! I adore all the white embellies. Thanks for entering our Free for F'All challenge at The Beary Scrap, Good luck!

    Jamie from The Beary Scrap DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Pretty and cozy Christmas card. Love the ivory and pretty embellishment details :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey Suzi, this is amazing!!
    love it
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Suzi this card is absolutely OUTSTANDING!!!! Wow everything is gorgeous and you did an amazing job!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful colors and details. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Suzi! What a gorgeous job you did with this! I love all the chipboard flourishes.I’m so glad you could play with us at Bunny Zoes this month!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas
    PS) I have some “no strings attached” blog candy if you’d like to come by.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous Suzi as always, love all your embellies and BP too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Super cute!!! I really love the vintage feeling and the image. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up this week. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow Suzi! This is utterly fabulous! I love all the white dies!

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow this is fabulous - and what lovely colours as well :) Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge, hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow this is fabulous - and what lovely colours as well :) Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge, hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great card and well done for your win at I love promarkers

    http://inmy-craftroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. Such wonderful creation of yours. It looks fantastic! Thanks for playing with us over at BMC this time.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  34. wow beautiful card Suzie, stunning colouring and I love how you used the sketch...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  35. Suzi, this is absolutely lovely! Thanks so much for joining our Beary Sweet Challenge - good luck!

    Cheers,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  36. This is just stunning - a beautiful card.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx