Sunday, October 23

Clean and Simple



Good Morning, I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.  I wanted to show you another CAS card that I've made using die cuts, embossing folder and 3 merged stamps.  Most of you know that I very rarely do Clean and Simple. lol.  I love my embellishments, but you know I quite like this style of card considering the only embellishment is some netting.

My stamps are all from Magnolia, trees, wrapped presents and giggling Tilda.  I've coloured them with Pro markers and Derwent artist pencils. The wee sentiment is from my stash. A little Glamour dust on the snow and the netting finishes it off.

I would like to enter the following Challenges:

Do You Stack Up Challenge:  Would like to see Trees this week
One Stop Craft Challenge: No Designer Paper this week
Totally Gorjuss Challenge:  A Pastel Christmas
Little Claire's Challenge: Christmas this week
Crafty Anne's Challenge:  Clean and Simple this week.

Wishing you all a wonderful Day

Hugs

16 comments:

  1. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is super cute, great coloring...hope you have a fabby week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet. Cute image, great coloring. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh hun this is really beautiful,stunning detail just love the white hugs cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Suzi, love that netting.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow absolutely stunning card!!!!! Wow this is magical!!!!! Way to go again Suzy an excellent creation!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card with soft and delicate colours for our Theme, Thanks 4 joining us this week @ Totally Gorjuss Challenge Our our Pastel Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your gorgeous card Suzi.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this Suzi, something has certainly tickled Tilda's fancy here! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning Suzi, Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous CAS card - love the images.
    Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous Suzi, gets my vote! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely card. Cute images and excellent colouring. The embossed background looks great.

    Thank you for joining Little Claire blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. do you think I am getting over my guilt?? this feels so crisp just like the snow and love the netting so pretty
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Suzi, Perfect CAS card and thanks for sharing. Thanks for taking part in Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Crafty Ann's Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous Christmas card, thanks for joining in this month over at Little Claire, hugs Heidi x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx