Sunday, October 16

Emerald Faerie Garden #11 Flowers Flowers Flowers DT card


It's mid October which means it's time for another wonderful challenge over at Emerald Faeries Garden.  This fortnight we would love to see your creation with Flowers.

I've used sweet Ally this time, she is available with all the other adorable Faeries HERE  coloured her with pro markers and derwent artist pencils.  The papers are from papermania and prima.

I've used my new Marianne Designs creatable Rose die, I love the shape of these flowers, cut them out on standard white card and then distressed them with TH tattered rose ink, inserted a pearl bead in the centre.

I do hope you will come over and join us, don't forget to take a peek at the wonderful creations the B Team have made for you this time.

I would like to enter my card into Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, this week the theme is to use Designer papers and make you own flowers.

That's all for now just want to say have a wonderful weekend wherever you are in the world.

Hugs

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love those roses...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the roses, must check out these dies the flowers they create are gorgeous and love the presentation so pretty
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Suzi and i love the image
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzi this is fantastic ! Truly remarkable flowers and papers! And coloring divine! EEKS! Way to go! Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so cute and beautiful Suzi.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really lovely card so pretty! Thanks 4 joining us this week @ Top Tip Tuesday for our use Designer Papers with the Optional Extra to make your own Flowers, Don't forget you can enter our challenges up to 3 times, and if you make your own Flowers add GD for a chance to win a GD spot! I hope you can come and play again soon, Hugs Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi sweetie!
    Just remembered that i hadn`t made my visit to the team, and i`m way overdue, lol. I think your card is absolutely gorgeous! Love the colours and your papers are gorgeous! Stunning flowers too. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx