Thursday, October 20

Let them eat Cake !!



How Gorgeous is this sweet image,  it's from the newest Fairy Glen release over at Sugar Nellie.  The image is called Let them Eat Cake

I was so very lucky to win this wee cutie from the recent Blog Hop and couldn't wait to ink her up.  I've coloured her with Pro marker, papers are Dovecraft piece of cake and the swirls are a cheery Lynne die. Flower is from my stash.

I would like to enter her into the following Challenges:

The Sugar Bowl Challenge: I followed the sketch design by Theresa Maria and the theme of CAS.  I think this is as simple as I've ever been. I had to stop myself adding more and more. lol

Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Have the theme of Fairy Tales/ Nursery Rhymes.  My Rhyme is Pat-a-cake pat-a-cake bakers man, make me a cake as fast as you can etc etc.

Thank you for popping in to visit, do leave me a few words to let me know you were here.

Hugs

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning Suzi...and you made a fab card with this cutie....lovely!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi
    This is just precious. Adorable image.
    Congrats!
    XO
    Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the DP (I think I may have it too!) and what a cute image, well done on your win.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love the flourishes and your coloring of the sweet image. Congrats on your win.

    Hugs,
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Suzi that image, the paper and flower look stunning.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Suzi ,congratulations on your win.
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card! I love the papers and that fairy is too cute!!! THANK you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp!!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. so sweet Suza...love the pink!!

    Thanks for joining us at The Sugar Bowl.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card Suzi, and I love the details, and you have coloured the image perfectly. Thank you for joining in the Sugar Bowl Challenge this week.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx