Tuesday, October 25

A little gift Tilda




Wohoo!!! Another Christmas cards made and put into my Christmas card box.   I certainly won't be caught out this year when that wonderful festive time comes around.

Today I've used one of my new Tilda stamps this one is A little Gift Tilda from the new Sweet Christmas Release.  They are all so utterly adorable.  I've coloured her with Pro markers and Derwent water colour pencils. You'll find the full recipe for my card below this post.

I took my inspiration from my favourite challenge blogs to help me in my colour choice and embellishments.  I would like to enter the following Challenges:

Maggie Lovers Challenge:  This is a brand new challenge blog for all us Maggie lovers, so do pop along and give the girls some support.  The theme for their 1st challenge is Christmas with a colour scheme of Pink/Brown  or Red/Brown.

The official Magnolia Inspirations Challenge: Are having a game of BINGO this week and I've chosen the line with Metal, Lace and a Doohickey Die. My metal element is the Bo Bunny metal and glass Brad on my ribbon.

Magnolia Mania Challenge:  Would love to see Vintage this week.

The Ribbon Girl Challenge:  Have their end of the month Jingle all the way to Christmas Challenge:

Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenge:  This Month the theme is Lace.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you all have a wonderful crafting week ahead.

Hugs

Recipe:
DP: K&Co.
Image: Magnolia A little Gift Tilda (Sweet Christmas 2011)
Medium:  Pro Markers - Derwent water colour pencils
Nesti: Spellbinders circle small
Tag: Doohickey Die
Lace, ribbon - Stash
Pink net ribbon: Bunny Zoe's Crafts
Brad: Bo Bunny (Holly candy)
Sentiment die and words: Whiff of Joy.

26 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Suzi...beautiful lace and papers...and your colouring is lovely as always!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is totally beautiful! Another stunning card! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi teamie,
    stunning peace of art,cute image and gorgeous cardstyle!
    Hugs Gudrun

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've made a gorgeous card, lovely Tilda image, beautifully coloured! Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Christmas challenge. Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW this is absolutely beautiful Suzi the colours, design and Tilda look breathtaking.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card Suzi.
    Love the DP's and your coloring of this sweet Tilda is lovely.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Suzi,
    What a lovely Card, absolutely love your coloring, and cute lace and metal brad.
    Thanks for joining TOMIC,
    Hugs from Indonesia,
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow gorgeous ribbon and love the tag another stunner (I suppose I am like a bus, never one for ages and then they all come at once!)
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. Love all the lace.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, Suzi!!!! I LOOOOOOOOVE this card!!! GORGEOUS!!! She pops right off that beautiful background paper! The lace, the layout, everything! Absolutely beautiful!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  13. I totally adore this stunning creation!!! I love the subtle colors you used on Tilda and, oh my goodness, such gorgeous details!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Suzi! Love your sweet Tilda and that lace is gorgeous
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautifully done Suzi! She is sooo cute and you've made a sweet card with her!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Quite an unusual Christmas card! Uneek!
    Caryl

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aweeeee....how sweet is this!?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww....how CUTE!! I love the new releases as well!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yippee for you getting your christmas cards ready! This is a gorgeous card you have coloured Tilda so well and the lace int he background looks fantastic.
    Thanks for joining and sharing with us at our very first Maggie Lovers Challenges. Hugs from Bron xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Suzi again so so adorable!!!! Your coloring is impecable!!!! Wow stunning work and I love the lace you used on this one!!!!!! Excellent work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Suzi I LOVE this beautiful card...just gorgeous!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so beautiful! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. a wonderful card!

    thanks so much for entering at MMC

    hugs
    Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow Suzi, this card looks fantastic. Love the vintage touch on the DP and the lace trim is just awesome :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love these rich colors Suzi!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx