Saturday, October 15

Marianne Design Divas #3 Dying to Diecut



Hello dear peeps,   Wow!! what a wonderful response to our last challenge of Bloom & Grow over at
Such beautiful creations from everyone.

Today we start our new Monthly challenge and the theme is

Dying to Die cut

We want to see all your lovely die cuts but do remember you have to use at least one of Marianne Design products to be included in the prize draw.  This month we are sponsored once again by the lovely Nikki from Bunny Zoe's Crafts. But wait!!!!! there's more.

There will be two prizes this month, Marianne herself has been so impressed with your wonderful creations that she is offering one very lucky winner the following gorgeous goodies.


Wow!!! an amazing prize from Marianne Designs.

gif maker


Nikki is giving another winner this lovely Marianne D die Winter Birds and a Stampavie All warm inside stamp.

Oh!! you lucky things!!! lol

You will have a whole month to take part in the challenge so no reason why you shouldn't enter.

Do please pop over and take a peek at the wonderful creations my fellow teamies have made for you. They are delicious.

Here is a little info for you on the ingredients I used on my card.

Image is one of Marianne Designs out of the new Don & Daisy release, her name is Little Angel DDS3309, papers are Happy & Bright and Merry Little Christmas.  I've used the cute ribbon to match the papers.  Also on my card is Marianne Designs creatable Tree Branch LRO181, Poinsettia Miniature LRO142, Large Snowflake LRO185 

That's all from me for now my dears but before I go can I say a warm welcome to my new followers, thank you for joining me here in my little world. I hope you enjoy your visits.

I would like to enter the following Challenges:

Christmas Inspirations Challenge: Birds or Flowers
Make it Monday Challenge: Anything Goes
Anything Goes Challenge: Die cuts/Punches.
Aud Sentiments Challenge: Winter theme with a sentiment.


11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Suzi..love your flowers and leaves and the gorgeous mushroom papers....such a cute image and great colouring.

    Thanks for sharing at 'Make it Monday'

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Suzi love everything about this card
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card Suzi...great colouring and a great use of all dies!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card... nice sentiment!
    I saw it at MIM and came to take a better look :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love this card, especially the flowers and the little snowflake tag.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at Anything goes challenge, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments this week! We hope you will join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is sooo adorable! Fab job hunni! Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx