Friday, October 7

Prairie Fairy Fun Friday #63




Hello my dears, Well it's Friday and that means another wonderful challenge over at


This week our hostess is the lovely Dorte and she has chosen the theme of Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice.

I've chosen sweet Punk Gillian available *HERE*  and coloured her using Pro markers, cut her out to fit onto my little corner bookmark.
The full recipe for my card is below this post

Please do pop over to Fairy Fun Friday and take a peek at the wonderful creations my dear friends the Fairy Princesses have made for you this week.

I would like to enter the following challenge:

Crafts and Me Challenge: Would like you to use a Digital Image this week.
Simon Says Stamp Challenge:  Sparkle and Bling this week.
Penny's Challenge: Anything goes this week.


Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.

Hugs

Recipe:
Papers: DCWV Glitter Stack
Image: Punk Gillian from Prairie Fairy Designs.
Medium: Pro Markers
Lace, leaves,flowers, gems and tassel from Stash.

13 comments:

  1. I just love the lace! What a fabulous bookmark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will have to figure out how to do the challenges,Fab card Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzi this is just fabulous! Love the gorgeous bold colors and the way you put the flower in Rocker Gilly's hand! Awesome! :D

    Hugz,
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This so makes me think of grunge, a friend of mine's granddaughter just did a photo shoot of grunge shots. So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a good idea to use Gillian for a bookmark...lovely lace...great colouring...wishing you a wonderful weekend!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous Suzi,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Penny's for our anything goes challenge. :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzi, this is adorable!! I love your image and coloring and the skeleton leaf is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Craft and Me this week =)
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card, love the vibrant colours
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A bookmark! How perfect for that punky Gilly! Awesome job with amazing colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow Suzi I love her hair so much, that colour is fabulous...great design too...thanks for your wonderful comment on my Sugar Nellie blog hop card
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely beautiful! Loving your sparkle sweetie.
    Thanks for joining us onSimon Says Stamp Challenge
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx