Friday, October 21

Prairy Fairy Fun Friday #64 Wet/Heat Embossing





Hello my dears, Well it's Friday and that means another wonderful challenge over at

Prairie Fairy Fun Friday.

Our Hostess is the lovely Dionne and the theme she chose for you this fortnight is Wet/Heat Embossing. 

I've chosen to use this beautiful image Santa and the deer which is available over at the Prairie Fairy Design Store  I printed off my image and then stamped a frame around them which was heat embossed using Ranger Gold embossing powder. I've also heat embossed the little sentiment.

I've kept my card clean and simple as I wanted the main feature to be the beautiful image. Just added some netting and white interface material cut into a strip using my guillotine.

Please pop over and see the wonderful embossing techniques my sweet fairy princesses have used, they are amazing.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Charisma Cardz Challenge: Would like to see embossing this week wet or dry
Aud Sentiments Challenge: Any sentiment but with a winter theme.

Hugs   

Recipe:
Papers: none
Plain white card embossed with drip drop embossing folder
Image: Santa and Deer from Prairie Fairy Designs Store
Medium: Pro markers
Frame Stamp: unknown
Sentiment: Stash
Ranger: Gold embossing powder
Snowflakes: EK border punch glittered with glamour dust
Ribbons: Stash.

16 comments:

  1. Wow Suzi, this is awesome! I love your embossing. You did a fabulous job with it. I never can get that kind of effect. The snowflakes and bow are also gorgeous, as is your coloring. Hugs, dj (GD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card
    thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome Suzi....such a delicate card and then that burning image (hope you understand what I mean)....beautiful...enjoy you weekend hun!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've outdone yourself Suzi, this is a stunning card - the image is just beautiful. I'm so glad you shared your creativity with us at Aud Sentiments during our "Winter" challenge! Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card. Love all the white with the pop of color from the stamped image. thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is gorgeous hun just love the image and that embossing is just perfect really adds such dimension to the card,hugs cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is one of my fave images from the PF.....almost! My heart is still with the fairies! great embossing and lovely design, Suzi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a bonny card, just love these WOW cards
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning white in white card, Suzi. The snowflake frame is so gorgeous. Your embossing looks great.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, love the snowflake border
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Suzi, I love the pop of color your image provides on this gorgeous white card! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty! I love the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely white on white card! The embossing shows well and those snowflakes really add something. Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, love the image. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great card, beautiful embossing and that image so gorgeous oh and all those lovely snowflakes too.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx