Tuesday, October 18

A Sugar Sweet Christmas




Good morning All,   I hope you are all well and have had a good start to your week ahead.  I wanted to show another Christmas card I've made.  This will be the 30th one with only a couple more to make so there will be no rushing around at the last minute for me this year.

I've used some papermania papers from last year and the image is a real cutie from Sugar Nellie, I can't remember her name but she has been coloured with pro markers and derwent water pencils. Isn't she adorable.

My small poinsettia is a Marianne Designs creatable as is the lovely Decorative Elegance die beneath it.  You can find a full recipe and links for my card further down.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

The Sugar Bowl Challenge:  I followed the sketch created by Gayle and the colour scheme which is a fantastic pictorial one.
By The Cute and Girly Challenge:  Anything Goes this time
Christmas Stamping All Year Long Challenge: Would like to see spots on your creation
Crafting When We Can Challenge:  Have a Christmas theme

Thank you so much for popping in to visit I hope you enjoyed your stay.  Wishing you all a lovely day ahead.

Hugs


Recipe:
DP: Papermania
Image: Sugar Nellie from Funky Kits
Medium: Pro Markers Derwent water colour pencils
Marianne Design Creatable  Mini Poinsettia and Decorative Elegance flourish. LRO144/LRO157
Sentiment: Whiff Of Joy 
Sentiment Die: Whiff Of Joy
Green dew drops: Stash.

14 comments:

  1. oh suzi this is really beautiful love that image and just adore that flourish,hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Suzi
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. I love the poinsettia and the die cut all in white. Thanks for sharing with our Crafting When We Can Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card suzi, love those papers and of course the image is so sweet and you have coloured beautifully!!

    Thanks for joining us at The Sugar Bowl this week.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty - what a gorgeous colour combo
    Thanks for joining us at BTC&G for our second Birthday celebrations
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card Suzi....great use of the dies and your colouring is fab as always!
    Hope your eyes are doing well???
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just so pretty, lovely image and so refreshing the green and white. Thanks for joinin in our Birthday celebrations this month at BTC&G. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is gorgeous!!!! the colors are stunning!!!!! Excellent work again Suzy!!!! Way to go!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh fabulous card Suzi, beautiful colours and sweet adorable image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card Suzi. that die is fab, another for the wish list. I love this cute image too. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. so pretty love the colour scheme and the poinsettia is gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Suzi.
    I love this image (Elise I think?) and she's one I've used a lot over the years.
    Fab embellies too.

    Thank you for playing in the Sugar Bowl challenge.

    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Suzi!!! Such a cute card. Just a note, the comment from Plastic Cards is a spam, be careful, I got it too but deleted!!!!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at By The Cute & Girly. Have fun with our 2nd anniversary blog hop and good luck!

    Hugzzz
    Tammy xx

    If you haven’t seen it yet, I have some candy up for grabs at Creations LaDiva :)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx