Friday, October 14

Tildas Gifts




Hi everyone,  I wanted to show you a sweet card I made following the Sketch over at Sketch Saturday Challenge and using the gorgeous colour picture incentive of Green/Blue/Clear or White over at Magnolia-Licious Challenge I'm also entering her into Wild Orchid Challenge which has the theme of Winter fun.
                                                                                                  
   I chose to use sweet Tilda blowing kisses and masked her in order to use the lovely Wrapped Christmas Presents stamp.  Both have been coloured with Pro Markers. The full recipe for my card is below this post.

I am loving this colour combo and think I'll be using it quite a few times for my Christmas cards this year.   Well my dears that's all from me for now.  Wishing you all a wonderful weekend ahead.

Hugs

Recipe:
DP:  Papermania let it snow
Images: Magnolia Tilda Blowing Kisses & Wrapped Christmas Presents
Medium:  Pro Markers
Doohickey Vintage tag die
Corner metal embellishment: Wild Orchid Crafts
Web ribbon: Bunny Zoe's Crafts
Net & metal flower: stash
Sentiment die: Whiff of Joy
Stamp sentiment on tag and die  Whiff of Joy
half circle sentiment at top: Whimsy stamps

18 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card Suzi...love your coloring and masking...love the soft colours too...wishing you a wonderful weekend!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Suzi, Such a gorgeous Tilda card, wonderfully christmassy in a non traditional way! Thank you for playing at Sketch Saturday xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Suzi...how absolutely adorable! Tilda looks so cute in her blonde hair!! I love this card!! Such gorgeous coloring and designwork! So glad that you've joined us for this month's color challenge at Magnolia-licious!! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Suzi. I love your christmas colour combo!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, the colours that you used are pretty and the Lo of the card is wonderful.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous coloring on this beautiful card Suzi! Love the tag tucked behind the main image.
    Hugs,
    Pam:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie this is so pretty love the colours, thanks for joining us at WOC this week hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really stunning Suzy!!!! I absolutely love this card and the colors are breathtaking!!!! Excellent work again!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card! Your colors are gorgeous and your layout so pretty!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suzi- this is so pretty!! I love Tilda sitting on the presents, great job on the masking. And the coloring all looks fantastic. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my word Suzi how beautiful is this, what wonderful detail and design, the colours and Tilda look beautiful.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Christmas card Suzi! Love the colours and your pretty Tilda, just lovely!
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful christmas card!!!
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such an adorable Christmas card Suzi. Love the softness of this color combo you used. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Magnolia-licious Color Challenge :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh how sweet is this Suzi. Love the pastel colours you've used to colour the gifts and Tilda. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx