Tuesday, October 11

Trick or Treat



Hi All,  It's nearly that time of year when all the ghouls n ghost's will be running around the streets in search of sweeties, monkey nuts and candy of some sort.   lol xx

My older Grandchildren don't participate anymore but the twins (7) still love it. This little acetate bag that I've made is for Aaron's "girlfriend"  poor wee Ross doesn't have one at the moment he says they are too "complicated" lol.

Anyway I used my hougie score board and a couple of sheets of acetate to create the goodies bag, the papers inside are just some left over bits I found in my scrap drawer.  The creepy moon and cat were created on my computer, cut out and stuck on. The little fence is a sizzix die.  I've used two sweet Tilda's coloured with pro markers placing one inside the acetate and the other is on a doohickey die.  I shredded some purple shiny paper to put inside.  I think she will love it, especially when I fill it with googly chocolate eyes and skeletons. hehehe!!

Thank you for popping in to visit. Do leave me a few words to let me know you were here.

Challenges Entered:

Fussy and Fancy Challenge: Fall or Halloween
House of Gill Challenge: Pick 3 Colours from Black/White.Orange/Green.

24 comments:

  1. Wow Suzy this is spectacular!!!!! Wow gorgeous project!!!! The design is stunning!!!!! Wow love this project and you did an excellent job on it too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi,looks pretty good and so yummy......wish i was a child again........
    Awsome giftbag,spooky details an great work!!!!
    hugs Gudrun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this is so cute. I just love the Tilda's you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the details and the coloring/design of your sweet Halloween bag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzi!!! OMG this is awesome!!!! Very very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzi your goodie bags looks great.
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, isn't this just fabulous. It's Spooktacular! So much to see in the bag that's is just too much fun! Great job...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous Suzi....love the saying of your grandson about girls being too complicated!!!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Suzi this bag is so darn cute! Your colors are brilliant and I'm sure whoever gets this bag will treasure it!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suzi, this is adorable!!! What little girl wouldn't love it.

    Thanks for joining the Spooky Fun at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is totally awesome, Suzi! Looks like you had a lot of fun making this trick or Treat bag!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Suzi, this is awesome! Spooktacular goodie bag!
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh goodness, this is too cute!!!!!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW, Suzi, your Halloween bag is fabulous. Oh I love all the details--so many you've put on this bag. A really terrific job you did. Love it.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is fabulous Suzi, love the design and all the gorgeous details.

    Many thanks for joining the fun at Cupcake.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh wow suzi this is stunning so much work you have put into this just brilliant hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. AWEsome creation...Hugs...Pam:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Brilliant gift bag Suzi the scrap papers and Tilda look fantastic.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab goodie bag :) Thanks for joining us at Cupcakes this week and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really gorgeous treat bag Suzi!! Thank you for playing along at Totally Tilda and good luck!

    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing bag! It looks fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful Creation, great details!

    Thanks for joining us at MDUC, hope to see you again!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is great! Thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx