Friday, October 28

Winter Wonderland - Clean and Simple



A very good Friday morning to you all, Our new challenge for the coming week has started over at Winter Wonderland, your hostess is the lovely Denise. She has chosen the theme and it's a nice easy one for everyone. Denise wants to see all your CAS card/projects. Just keep it Clean and Simple.

Now I find this really hard to do. I keep wanting to add all sorts of bits n bobs to my card. This is as simple as I get!!!! lol.

My card has been created using a Christmas background stamp from Kaban, my CB snowflake embossing folder and two gorgeous Marianne Designs Creatable Die.  Pine Tree branch LRO181 and Christmas Baubles LRO184 my sentiment is from Whiff of Joy.

Our Sponsor this week is the wonderful Simon Says Stamps and they are giving the lucky winner a $15.00 certificate to spend in store.

Photobucket


I hope you are all having a wonderful week and like me are looking forward to the weekend. Do pop over and take a peek at my fellow DT's gorgeous work yet again this week.

Challenges Entered:

Simon Says Stamp Challenge:  Anything goes this week

15 comments:

  1. This is just lovely Suzi, love that red against the white.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you ar elike me Suzi, not a CAS kind of girl, but this is lovely. Great background. Have a good weekend. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi a very pretty card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous card, love the garlands
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really lovely Suzi, it caught my eye as I scrolled down the list to add my card to Mr Linky.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally Gorgeous Suzi, just realised I appeared to have stopped following you, not intentionally I can assure you and so sorry for the lack of comments, must have been the other week when I had to resign a code in to get my blog back so sorry and will be catching up good and proper now
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a fabulous card!!!!1 Love the ornaments !!!!! excellent work Suzi!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card Suzi.


    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card. The balls are beautiful.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  10. GORGEOUS!!!! Love this!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gracias, Suzi, por tu comentario. no habia probado antes y me estoy divirtiendo con los desafíos, además que es una gran oportunidad de visitar profesionales tan creativas como tu,que hacen un trabajo espectacular. Me encantan tus diseños y detalles, crreo que aprenderé mucho.
    Besitos desde Tenerife..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, just a stunning card!! I love those ornaments and branches. Great dies!! The text background is a great details too!!
    Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Suzi I love your bauble garland its stunning love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Suzi loving the CAS style, the embossing and those baubles look fantastic.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx