Friday, October 14

Winter Wonderland - Robin Redbreast Dt card



Good Morning All,  It's Friday again!!!  where has this week gone, I swear I don't remember The last few days. lol

Anyway it's time for another Wonderful challenge over at


and as I'm you hostess this week I got to choose the theme.  I would love to see a sweet Robin Redbreast somewhere on your card/project. Nice and simple.

I've used the adorable Candy cane Fairy from Prairie Fairy Designs and added the little Robin which is from a forever friends stamp. Coloured them both with Pro markers and Derwent water colour pencils, a full recipe is below this post.

We have two wonderful sponsors this week which means 2 prizes.
Pink Gem Designs are giving one lucky winner 4 digital images of their choice


Squiggle Stamps are giving you the choice of 2 digital images.

Kindly sponsored by


I hope you will pop over and join us and take a peek at the lovely work from my Teamies and our lovely Guest Designer in the Spotlight.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

ABC Christmas Challenge:  Would like us to use your unused Stash. I've used last years papers, the snowflake is from 2 years ago from K&Co and my ribbon is ancient. lol My glittery leaf (Xmas tree) is from Spellbinders Foliage die ( first time I've used it)

Flutterby Wednesday Challenge: You must use either a butterfly, Fairy or Angel on your card
One Stitch at a Time Challenge: Anything Goes this week
Crafty Cardmakers Challenge:  Anything Goes this week.

Wishing you all a lovely weekend.


Recipe:
DP:  Papermania's Let it Snow
Image:  Prairie Fairy Designs
Med: Pro Markers & Derwent water colour pencils. Glamour dust for fairy's wings
Snowflake: K&Co
Leaves die: Spellbinder Foliage
Ribbon & Pin: Stash
Sentiment: Prairie Fairy Designs.

16 comments:

  1. oh suzi this is really beautiful just love that image and such a beautiful layout too hugs cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable Suzi...love the addition of the redbreast!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Your layout is great and the sizing makes me think that fairy is real. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, she's so cute & the little robin too. Love the layered snowflake. Thanx for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a beautiful card-sweet image and I love your coloring

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love this Suzi, it looks as if Robin is sharing his biggest secrets with her! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, love the image and colours

    Many thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at OSAAT. Hope to see you back again soon.

    Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suzi this is fabulous, of course lovin that image, thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at One Stitch at a Time--hope you're having a great weekend
    Deb
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. Gorgeous colouring. Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge. Carissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Suzi how cute is your card I love the foliage it makes the card feel all wintery love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Candy cane fairy is darling and fits well with your stunning card!
    Thanks for joining the ABC "U" challenge!
    :O)
    Jessica
    GDT

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute... love the little robin!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card - love the frosty colours!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous and what a sweet little image :)

    Sorry I'm soooooo late with my comments this time round - tut, tut! Thanks for joining in with us over at ABC Christmas Challenge.

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx