Saturday, November 26

Christmas Time - Tilda with Presents

If you are looking for the Joanna Sheen Blog Hop then please click HERE





 
Hello my dears,  I hope you are all having a lovely weekend.  It's blowing a gale here in the west of Scotland so definitely a day for staying in and crafting.

I have another Christmas card to show you today with sweet Tilda sitting on her presents.  I've masked both images and then cut them out as one to mount on the lovely Fleur de lis nesti, both images have been coloured with flexi markers and pro markers.

A full recipe of my card is below this post along with some links to the products used.

I'm making this post short and sweet so I don't bore you too much.  I would like to welcome my new followers I hope you have a pleasant stay when you come for a visit.

Challenges Entered:

Magnolia Licious Challenge:  Have a wonderful pictorial incentive to follow chosen by Pat.  Gorgeous picture it is too.

Totally Tilda Challenge:  Would like to see Masking for this fortnights challenge

Dutch Magnolia Challenge:  Back in Time is the theme this week, you need to use a stamp from before 2011.

Truly Scrumptious Challenge:   The challenge this week is Christmas with pearls or Vintage. I've gone with a little of both.

I love Promarkers Challenge:  Anything Goes this week.


Hugs


Recipe:
DP: Papermania's A Silent Night
Image: Magnolia wrapped presents & Tilda with large bow.
Medium:  Flexi markers - Pro Markers
Nesti:  Spellbinders Fleur de lis square
Snowflakes (4)  Marianne Design Finish Ice Star LRO125
Flourish: Marianne Design Branch Garden LRO151
Flowers made with Spellbinders die (create a flower)
Sentiment: Whimsy Stamps
Pearl Brads: Dovecraft
fabric tassel: LLB



16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Suzi...love your masking...just wanted to let you know that I have some blog candy on my blog....you are welcome to enter!...sorry for not being around for 2 weeks because I'm off to Florida!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi,
    Oh your card is so pretty, I love your image!
    The flowers look beautiful.
    Thanks so much for entering your card into our totally tilda challenge.
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi,
    Gorgeous christmas card,love the image and beautiful details :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi, it has OBVIOUSLY been a while since I've stopped by cuz your new blog layout is divine! Tilda is gorgeous with non traditional colors and all! Great masking and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful card Suzi,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card and gorgeous colours love the frame around the image, beautiful design
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi. Stunning card. Love it all. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Suzi, this card is so pretty, I love this tilda! and your colours and embellishments are great. thankyou for joining us this time over at totally Tilda
    Hugs
    Jacqui P x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and gorgeous card. Great use of the die cuts and sweet design. Thanks so much for joining us at Magnolia-licious Color Challenge :-)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ваша открыка очень красивая!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what a beaufiful card Suzi and gorgeous colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute as can be Suzi! Love the dies and adorable Tilda!!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card! Nicely colored and the dies look fabulous!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Suzi, this is a beautiful card. I love your embellishment. Thanks for joining us at the Dutch
    Magnolia Lovers.
    hugs Ula

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Suzi this is absolutely beautiful, Tilda looks amazing the colours, embellishments and design look superb.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beuatiful Card, gorgeous detail. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Truly Scrumptious this fortnight, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx