Friday, November 4

Commission Card for a cake loving Lady



Good Morning All,  TGIF!!!!  I'm so glad it's Friday and the weekend is just around the corner.  I was asked to make a personalised Birthday card for a sweet lady who is celebrating her 50th Birthday this week. The only spec given to me was her name (Mary) age (50) and that she loved pink and had a liking for cake!!!

I knew I had the perfect stamp for her with this adorable Sugar Nellie little Fairy in the Glen with her sweet sugary cake. I stamped her onto a circle nesti, coloured her with Pro markers and mounted the image onto a Scallop Nesti.

My papers are from Dovecrafts piece of cake 6x6 pad. A full recipe and links are below this post. 

I would like to enter her into the following challenges:

Truly Scrumptious Challenge: Are having a game of BINGO this week and I've chosen the line of Gems/Flowers/Die cuts or punch.
Charisma Cardz Challenge: Have the theme of Cutesy and the challenge will run for 2 weeks.
Stampavie and More Challenge: Anything goes this week
Crafty Ribbons Challenge:  Are also having a game of BINGO this week and I've chosen the line of Gems/Flowers/Glitter.
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything goes this week with the option of (A bit of Bling)

That's all for now my dears, I'd like to say welcome to my new followers and of course my regular visitors. It's so lovely to read all your comments, they keep me so enthused.  Thank you.

Hugs 



Recipe:
DP:  Dovecraft 6x6 Piece of Cake
Image: Sugar Nellie Let them eat Cake (Funky Kits)
Nesti's: small circle, small scallop circle
Roses: Wild orchid Crafts
Zip Flower: Stash
Swirls: Marianne Designs Frame & Swirls LRO116
Gems: Stash
Sentiment: Computer
Webbed lace Ribbon: Bunny Zoe's Crafts
Extras:  Stickles Frosted Lace.

11 comments:

  1. So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi; I have no idea what a commission card is, but it sure is one of the cutest little cards I have seen! Stamp is cute and the zipper-flower is very special!

    Thanks fot taking part of the Bingo Board Challenge at Crafty Ribbons, and welcome back!

    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie Suzie. Love the zip flower. Thanks for joining us at CRAFTY RIBBONS.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi suzi
    this is siply stunning!!! =)
    warm hugs
    sadia

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet, love the zip flower and then image looks gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Suzi - love this image and the embellies are perfect!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma with us this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Suzi :-)adorable image and the papers and embellies are lovely :-) I am sure the Birthday Girl will love this :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute card Suzi hun
    thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
    hope to see you next time too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute and sweet card Suzi. The pink coloring and details are awesome :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Suzi hun,
    Hope you are well. What a gorgeous card, I love love love that little zipper flower you made - just fab! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Ribbons in our Bingo challenge this time. Hope to see you again next time.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx