Sunday, November 13

Corner Bookmark



Good morning everyone,  I've been a busy girl this week and have been making little stocking fillers for Christmas.  So far I have 7 bookmarks, 10 gift boxes and 10 sweetie bags all ready to give as token gifts.

I used sweet Tilda with large bow for this bookmark, glittery papers, seam binding ribbon, gems and little flowers.  I hope the recipient will enjoy using it.  A full recipe for my creation is below this post.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Magnolia-licious Challenge:  The theme this week is a stunning picture chosen by Pat of silver and sapphire/Topaz.  Oh how I wish someone would buy me a necklace just like it. lol.

Crafty Ribbons Challenge:  Anything but a card this week

Thank you so much for popping in to visit and a very warm welcome to my new followers, I hope you get a little inspiration from my crafty makes.   Thanks for the lovely comments and constant encouragement you give me.

Hugs

Recipe:
DP: Papermania Let it Snow
Image: Magnolia Tilda with large Bow
Medium: Pro markers and Derwent water colour pencils
Ribbon & Flowers:  Wild Orchid Crafts
Gems: Stash.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Wow this is really stunning and what a great idea!!!!The colors are so vibrant!!!!1 Wow Fabulous bookmark!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty Suzi, and well done you on making all those wee gifts
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this makes reading a real pleasure Suzi....so lovely!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous Suzi,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so fun seeing a bookmark using the challenge colors and it looks AWESOME!! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx