Thursday, November 3

Dies to Die for and a little gift



Good morning All,  Well I must say I am in my glory when I'm making Christmas cards.  My favourite season,  I can bring out all the glitter, bling, puff paints and those fantastic Christmas Dies'

My main image is the sweet little gift Tilda from the new Christmas Dreams collection, coloured with Pro Markers and Derwent artist pencils. She has been placed on a round nesti and then onto a Marianne Designs scallop circle die.  I have listed all my die's and recipe details below this post.

I was enthused and motivated by quite a few challenges in the making of this card and without further ado the challenges I would like to enter my card into are:

Dutch Magnolia Lovers Challenge:  Gave me the lovely sketch to follow which also included you incorporating a Tag.

Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge:  They have 2 wonderful pictures to choose from. I chose the first which gave me my colour combo and the snow effect.

Just Magnolia Challenge:  Has the theme of Christmas is coming, and yes girls, it's just around the corner.

By the Cute and Girly Challenge:  This time round its all about Christmas Girls.

Really Reasonable Ribbon's Challenge:  This month is Christmas but do remember to include a ribbon in your creation.

The Ribbon Girls Challenge:  It's a Jingle all the way to Christmas challenge this fortnight.

Well my dears, that's all from me just now, wishing you all a lovely day ahead.



Recipe:
Image: Magnolia's little gift Tilda from the Christmas Dreams collection
Medium: Pro markers and Aqua Markers.
Nesti: circle plain
Doohickey Vintage Tag due
Sentiment: Whimsy Stamps
Marianne Designs Creatables: 
Circles LR0180, Tree branch LRO181, Finish Star LRO125, Poinsettia Miniature LRO142, Christmas Baubles LRO184
Extras: organza ribbon, dew drops, pearls, puffy pain and glamour dust all from stash.

17 comments:

  1. Hi suzi,
    This is such a cute Tilda. I love how you colored her. The layout is beautiful.I love the diecuts you have used and the flowers look great.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Suzie this is soooo pretty. Don't you like Tilda with long braids... I adore her.
    Your coloring is beautiful, and the layout so magic. Gorgeous colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. Love the image and the wonderful details. Thanks for joining our Christmas Girls Challenge over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs, Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWWWWW stunning stunning stunning!!!!! Wow this card is spectacular!!!!! Love the rich colors and your design is fabulous!!!!! Excellent work again Suzi!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful - really beautiful - I love all the texture.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the details and the dies really made this card so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card Suzi. Love your Tilda and those pretty die cuts just lovely!
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your fabulous cute card Suzi.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just gorgeous Suzi!! Every time I look there's something new that pops out at me!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suzy, this is just beautiful! I love your Tilda. I love the design. I love the die cuts! Oh my, I just love everything! It's perfect!

    XO,
    Chris Christensen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Suzi this is outstandingly beautiful the colours, embellishments, design and image are truly amazing, I love it so much.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this...it's a fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. HIIII Suzi!!!!!!!!

    OHHHHH ADORABLE!!!!!!!

    I love every element added and the colouring is just perfect.

    Thanks you for playing with us at
    Magnolia-highlities Challenge :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx