Tuesday, November 15

Emerald Faerie Garden #13 Christmas Green Dt card





Hello my dears,  It's time for another bi-weekly challenge over at The Emerald Faeries Garden  The theme for this fortnight is Christmas Green. Nice and simple,

I've chosen the adorable little Faerie called Ashee available HERE and positioned him onto my Magnolia Sleigh stamp, both images have been coloured with a mixture of Letraset pro markers and flexmarkers. The large Christmas word stamp is from Kaban and the small sentiment stamp and die are from Whiff of Joy. 

I've used a couple of Marianne Designs Creatable die's to finish off my card.  Tree Branch LRO181 and Sign Post LRO18.  Flower soft polar white was used to create the snow effect.

Thank you for popping in to visit, I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Challenges Entered:

Cardmadfairy Challenge:  Would like to see a digi image and texture this week
Craft Your Passion Challenge: have the theme of Let It Snow

Lothian Crafts Challenge:  Would like to see a Christmas creation this month.
Make it Monday Challenge:  As always, Anything Goes.

Digital Tuesday Challenge:  Christmas theme this week.

12 comments:

  1. Wow, I am so pleased I saw this on MIM it's great! xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and thanks for joining us at Cardmadfairy's digi days challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning. Love all the layers and texture you have used. Saw this on MIM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi, he is simply adorable...gorgeous colouring and papers, and I LOVE the lamp, and need one...
    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Thanks for playing at Digital Tuesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh hun this is just gorgeous just love those dies,you have used and your detail is just brilliant hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous Suzi.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness...seriously? This is so stinkin' adorable. If I got this card in the mail it would stay on the mantle through Christmas, Easter, President's Day, International Talk Like a Pirate Day, etc...and never come off; 'cept to dust. What a wonderful and whimsical card you've made here. Adorable elements all the way around.

    Thank you for playing along with us at Make It Monday!
    Remember, for a chance to win the prize from our sponsor, leave a comment for another entry and mention that you saw them on Make It Monday.
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Suzi

    This is a wonderful card I love it. Saw you at MIM!

    Hugs

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! love it, Saw this on MIM.. Hugs Samantha :)

    Ps sharing some love candy on my blog if your interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing at Carmadfairy's Digi Days Challenge.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx