Thursday, November 17

Exciting News!!!! - Joanna Sheen has a New Challenge Blog




Good Morning my dears,   I am so thrilled to announce The  new Joanna Sheen challenge Blog starting Thursday December 1st. 

I was utterly thrilled when Paula invited me to be part of the Design Team and It took me all of 1 second to say YES PLEASE!!

We will be celebrating the launch with a Blog Hop on Thursday 24th November, so make a date in your diary cause you don't want to miss it.  There will be 9 prizes to be won ..... yes 9 prizes, as each Design team member has a prize to give away to one lucky winner.

I invite you to pop over to Joanna Sheen Blog and become a follower, then you won't miss out on all the wonderful hops and challenges that we have in store for you.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit and I look forward to seeing you at the Blog Hop next Thursday 24th November.

Hugs 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Suzi, I'm jumping over to have a look.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Suzi!!!!!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Suzi, I just saw your news on the craft cupboard :) YAYYYYYYYYY
    hugs June xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx