Wednesday, November 16

Gift Bag with sweet Tilda




Good morning everyone,  Well this is my second post today and it's only 10.30am.  I've been working on this gift bag for a couple of days now and finally finished it this morning.

I've used sweet Tilda with small gift from the Christmas Dreams collection 2011, coloured her skin and hair with pro markers but paper pieced her little frock with the same paper I've used as my backdrop.  Her wings and little dots on her dress have been sprinkled with Glamour Dust.

There is too many items to list here but if you're curious then I have a list at the bottom of my post.

I took lots of inspiration for my bag from various Challenge blogs so thank you all for the inspiration, here are the challenges I would like to enter:

TOMIC: (The official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge)   Would like you to use a paper bag on your creation this week and there is a wonderful picture incentive, just pop over and find out all the details.
Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenge: This month the girls would like to see a Christmas creation with Pearls.
Simply Magnolia Challenge:  Have the theme of Anything Goes this week.
Creatalicious Challenge:  Would like a Christmas creation with lots of Sparkle.
Crafty Cardmakers Challenge:  Would like you to recycle an object. My recycled object is my paper bag.




Recipe:

DP: Papermania Let it Snow & Silent Night
Image: Tilda with small gift. Christmas Dreams collection 2011
Marianne Designs Creatables large circles
4 small paper Doilies: Stash
 Luxury gem Brads: Dovecraft
Tassel: LLB
Pearl stamens: Wild Orchid Crafts
Flower (coloured with Magenta pro marker) One stop Crafts
Extras Used:  Gold stickles, frosted lace stickles. Tim Holtz old paper distress ink. Glamour dust
Ribbon: Stash.


27 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Suzi....so many details....a real treat for the eyes!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty Suzi, so much to look at
    Debz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    Its a lovely card and i love the stamp.Thanks for joinig us at Simply Magnolia.

    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous creation with so much detail. Thanx for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Suzi this is gorgeous. If I received it I would be like my Daughter when an infant at Christmas, and be more interested in the wrapping than the present inside it.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers with your stunning recycled project.

    Lin

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Suzi, such an amazing decorated bag! I love your colouring, the gorgeous design and how you used the doilies, such a great idea. Thank you for joining us at TOMIC this week, Chris and the TOMIC Team. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Suzi! Love your gift bag. Beautiful colors and so many details :o)
    -Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what an wonderful paperbagwith lovely details! Thanks for joining us at Tomic this week!
    HUgs Lillemor

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous bag, Suzi!! Who wouldn't LOVE to receive this?!! It's a gift in itself! Beautiful design and coloring!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO pretty! Love her dress! Fabulous job!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Suzi this is adorable!!!!
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful bag Suzi! Love all the detail and pretty Tilda
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely project, Suzi!!!! Love this adorable paperbag...what a fabulous way to present a gift for a special person!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Suzi, the gift bag you have created is just gorgeous!! The person you give it to is going to love it!! I'm going to have to look for the Glamour Dust. It looks wonderful on Tilda's Wings!!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is absolutely gorgeous Suzi, love the sparkle. Thanks for sharing with us at Creatalicious Challenges!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  17. Suzi this is stunning!!!!! Love all the embellisments and the design!!!!!! Excellent creation!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh lovely bag, I think the person who will receive this wonder will be the surprise by the package of the gift.
    Francy
    (sorry for my english, I hope it say so)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous paper bag Suzi! Your work is always delightful!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Suzi! Awww....So cute!! what a great idea! and nice gift in itself!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so stunning and cute. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.
    Hugs Janne

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is such a beautiful card and I love that image. You did a beautiful job on all of it. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sorry, I meant gift bag. Love how you used the doilies.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is beautiful Suzi! I love the 'feel' of it.

    ReplyDelete
  25. That is so cute !

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx