Monday, November 21

My Nieces Xmas Cards x 16





Good morning all,   Well I've managed to finish my Christmas cards for my Great Nieces all 16 of them!!!!   Phew! 

To save myself an awful lot of work I've opted for the ready coloured squares from Lili of the valley,  although I did colour in little ted with light fawn flexi marker and put a pro marker blush colour over those sweet faces and touched up the hair.

I used glossy accents on Ted's eyes and nose and the sweet hanging fairy (it's quite hard to see in the pictures) for the fur trim I've used glossy accents and polar white glitter.  I also used red/green/gold glitter on the little accents of the images. 

On the second card I've used seam binding to make the little scarf, this was my sweet Daughter's idea (she is a clever girl) Anyway a full recipe for my cards are below this post.  I hope my Niece's appreciate them. lol x

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Lili of the Valley Challenge:  A Christmas Card for someone special.
The Craft Pad Challenge:  Would like to see Festive Cheer this week with Red/Green/Gold or Silver.
Paper Sundaes Challenge: Would like to see Beautiful Bows. My double bows were made using two fingers. There is a fab tutorial over at Jak's blog
2 Sisters Challenge: Would like to see Sparkle this week.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you all have a lovely Crafty week ahead.

Hugs


Recipe:
DP:  Trim crafts Pepper's Christmas Party
Images: Lili of the Valley
Marianne Designs Creatables: Circles
Marianne Designs Creatables: Icicles
Sentiment: Whimsy Stamps
Extras:  Glossy accents. Glitters, Pro markers, wooden holly leaves, red dew drops. Red seam binding ribbon, snowtex.


11 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi, fantastic scarf and snow and icicles, your nieces will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cards Suzi, your niec e will surely appreciate them!...the scarf is such a good idea....clever daughter!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you have been busy Suzi, these are all gorgeous cards and perfect for our Christmas card for Someone Special theme this week.
    Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
    Hugs,
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely little set of cards! Love the seam binding scarf!
    Thanks for linking up to the Festive Cheer Challenge at The Crafty Pad this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous Suzi and I love how you've used the seam binding.. Thanks for playing along this weeks LOTV Challenge
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there Suzi great to see you join in with our challenges. :)
    Your cards are stunning, lovely layouts and papers. Your nieces will adore them. :)
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad this week. :)
    Debbiex

    ps hope you are doing well..hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty, love the sweet image. Your scarf is very clever! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, adorable cards Suzi, love the one with the seam binding scraf.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. So wonderful cards Suzi,I love the images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. GORGEOUS cards!! Thanks for joining us at LOTV this week x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty, I love the holly accents on the first one and how you used the ribbon for the scarf on the second one. Thanks for playing along this week at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx