Friday, November 18

Praire Fairy Fun Friday #66 Fall



Hello my dears, Well it's Friday and that means another wonderful challenge over at

Prairie Fairy Fun Friday.

Our Hostess is the lovely Kendra and the theme she chose for you this fortnight is Fall.

I chose to use the gorgeous digital image of Fall Harvest from Prairie Fairy Designs (available Here)  coloured it with Pro markers and pencils, mounted onto some corrugated card.

My papers are from Basic Grey Boxer and Archaic 6x6 pads. Stem flowers are from One Stop Crafts store and the little flowers are Making memories, my raffia ribbon is from Bunny Zoe's Crafts.

A very simple card but I love the warm earthy colours of papers and image. I haven't added a sentiment yet as I'm not sure whether I'll use it as a thank you/birthday card.

Do pop over and take a peek at the wonderful creations that the  sweet princess's have made for you this week.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ahead of you.

Challenges Entered:

Basic Grey Challenge: Would like you to Mix and Match this week, using different papers/chipboard etc.  You must use some Basic Grey products though. I've used papers from Basic Grey Boxer and Archaic 6x6 pads.
Our Creative Corner challenge:  Would like to see Pumpkins/pumpkin colours this week.

Hugs

10 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card Suzi...love the warm colours you have used!....hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzi, great fall card! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Festive and gorgeous Thanksgiving theme on your card Suzi. It reminds me of the harvest season :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and gorgeous colouring
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful Suzi, love your colours and creativity.............your image is and so autumnal.
    Thanks so much for joining us with our Basic Grey challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is really beautiful!!!!! Love the colors and the image!!!!!! Wow fabulous!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzi, what a lovely card for our pumpkin/pumpkin pie challenge at OCC! I love the added touches of purple! Thank you for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Suzi this is absolutely gorgeous, that image, the colours and design look super,.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO pretty and perfect for fall! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx