Wednesday, November 23

Wish upon a Star



Hi All,  I wanted to share another Christmas card with you today. It's taken me forever to make it for One simple reason, I caught my index finger in a mechanical contraption yesterday and it's torn my full nail off.  I've never squeeled in such a high pitch before in my life.

I'm all bandaged up and didn't sleep well last night, it throbbed like the devil.  That'll teach me not to poke my finger into a machine when it's still live. lol xx

Any way my wee card is for a very special lady.   I've kept the card as simple as I could, she's not in fussy n fancy but I know she is going to love this sweet Sugar Nellie image (Wish upon a Star)  I've coloured her with flexi markers and pro markers, distressed around the edges with TH old paper ink. 

 Papers are from Papermania's A Silent Night and the sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps. The lovely icicle die cut is a Marianne Design Creatable,

I would like tgo enter the following Challenges:

Quixotic Inspiration Challenge:  I followed the lovely sketch from Kim Dellow. 

Creative Craft Challenge:  Have a Free for All theme, so anything goes.

I hope you are all having a lovely week.

Hugs

14 comments:

  1. Suzi this is sooooo cute, so precious. I love that image very much, she is sooo pretty. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card Suzi....great colouring....sorry to hear about your finger..... hope it is better soon!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card suzias always
    ouch your finger sounds so painful....i hope you get some pain relief from it soon
    take care and avoid any more mechanical contraptions unless accompanied by a suitable adult....lol
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Suzi this is really sweet and special, I love it. hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hun
    oh wow i love this, that bow is fab thanks so much for joining us in our free for all challenge at creative craft challenges your card is fab, good luck with the draw,
    hugs sandra DT
    My blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Suzi you poor thing ....... Ouch :(
    Great card never the less, love the image and great colours.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is fabulous Suzi, love that cute fairy.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely gorgeous, the colours are stunning and the image is gorgeous and your colouring in is flawless, love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So wonderful card Suzi,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Suzi, so delightful! I just adore your take on the sketch! Thx for joining us at Quixdotic Paperie!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  11. absolutely beautiful card, Suzi, I just like everything about it!
    thank you for joining us at Quixotic Paperie!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely Suzi. Thanks for joining the Quixotic Paperie Sketch challenge this month. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card Suzi, and a sweet, sweet image!! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Quixotic Paperie and good luck. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx