Monday, December 19

A Celebration



Good morning all,  only 6 sleeps left until the big day, I know  this for a fact because my sweet Grandson's phone me daily to remind me. lol xxx  

I wanted to show you a card that I made for a dear friend who's Mother will be 80 on Christmas Eve.  I used this sweet LOTV image and coloured her with flex & pro markers adding a little glamour dust to her wings. Papers are from first edition sweet owl glitter collection. Heart and frond dies are from Marianne Designs.

  That's about it from me for now, I'm off out this morning to complete my Christmas shopping but I'll be back later to do some visiting and commenting, so in the meantime have a great day.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

The Crafty Pad:  Would like to see anything but Christmas this week
Totally Gorjuss:  Would like to see something for someone special.
Hotshot Craft Challenge:  Have an open theme for their 1st challenge and you can enter as many times as you like so long as you use Promarkers/Flexmarkers.

Hugs

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Suzi. You can enter this into Hotshot Crafts challenge. As we are new we are allowing people to enter as many times as they like!

    hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzi your card is sooo sweet and I`m sure your friends mum will love it !! Thanks for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Suzy! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Crafty Pad in our Anything but Christmas Challenge this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Suzy! I am so pleased you shared it with us at THE CRAFTY PAD this week...good luck in the draw.
    Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx