Thursday, December 15

Emerald Faerie Garden - Flourishes & Swirls


Good Morning All,  It's time for another challenge over at


We are extending our challenge over the festive period it will run for a month  (until the 15th January)  so plenty of time to get your entries in.

The theme is Flourishes and Swirls.  I've used sweet Ashee, available here  I placed him onto my Magnolia's Candy Cane, both coloured with Pro markers and  flex markers.  

The large snowflake, flourish and mini poinsettia are all Marianne Designs die .  A very simple card for me but I quite like it.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Digital Tuesday Challenge: Have the theme Winter Wonderland and you must use a digi element, Ashee and sentiment are digital.
Crafts and Me Challenge:  Would like to see Something for Christmas this time.

Thank you for popping by to visit, I hope you all have a wonderful day/evening where ever you are.

Hugs

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Suzi. Unusual for you not to use so much embellishments but you definately makes it work. Love it. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous Suzi what fab image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, Suzi, your Sweet Ashee looks wonderful on this loving Christmas card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me digi team's "Christmas" challenge. ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx