Thursday, December 15

Joanna Sheen Midway reminder - Christmas Wishes




Good morning my dears,  Would you believe that we are half way through our first challenge over at Joanna Sheen's challenge

You have until the 30th December to upload you Christmas Wishes projects,  you don't have to use a Joanna Sheen image but if you do then you'll receive another entry into the Prize Draw.

This is a first for me, I've never used a CD before or Decoupage and I'll tell you I'm so very pleased with the result.

Don't forget that we have a fantastic Candy giveaway running right now over at Joanna Sheen Challenge, all you need to do is become a follower and enter.

Wishing you all a wonderful day.

Challenges Entered:

Crafting for all Seasons Challenge:  Christmas cards projects
The Paper Variety Challenge:  Anything Goes this week


4 comments:

  1. Really sweet card! Love all the details! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Variety this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely decoupage and love that frame and roses. How are you Suzi? Hope the sight is improving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a wonderful christmas card!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx