Thursday, December 15

Marianne's Design Divas - Christmas - DT card


Marianne Designs Products Used:
 Papers Winter World, Image Christmas Things DD3310, Icicle Border Die LR0135 Frame & Swirls LR0116, Large Poinsettia LR0121, Poinsettia miniature LR0142




A very good day to you all,  It's nearly Christmas but I'm sure you still have a few Christmas cards to create before the big day, I know I still have a few to make.   If you do make some more then please come over and join us.

We have a new challenge over at Marianne Design Divas and the theme for this month is CHRISTMAS 

All you need do to be included in the fabulous prize draw is use at least 1 Marianne Design Product, it could be a creatable, papers, flowers, stamp, ribbon,  As long as we can see one product then you'll be included in the draw.

This Month we have our regular Sponsor the lovely Nikki from Bunny Zoe's Crafts  and she is giving one lucky winner one of Marianne's newly released Craftable Die's and the sweet Soccer Don stamp from the Don and Daisy collection.

<span class=


There is a second prize yet again A little something from Marianne


Everything on my card except for the sentiment is from Marianne Designs.  I've highlighted all the items which you can purchase over at Bunny Zoe's.  I coloured my image with flex and pro markers, the sentiment is from Crafters Companion.

Don't forget we have Candy up for one lucky follower.  It will be drawn on January 1st so still plenty of time to enter.  Here is the candy that Marianne has very kindly donated to us.



Some very lucky follower is going to receive these goodies, it could be you!!!!!!


Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you are having a great week so far. 

Challenges Entered:


Wishing you all a wonderful day.
Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card hunny I love the colours and poinsettia too! Thanks for joining in with us at Totally Gorjuss this week, see you soon! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie!
    Your card is absolutely gorgeous! Love the colour combo. Those poinsettias are gorgeous too. I wish you a merry Christmas and a Happy new year. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx