Friday, December 16

Praire Fairy Fun Friday #68 A Holly Jolly Christmas




Hello my dears,  Christmas is almost upon us,  I can't believe it's only a week away.  Do you still have things to do like me!!!!  I'm still racking my brains for a couple of gift idea's for 2 friends.!!!

Anyway, it's Friday which means another wonderful bi-weekly challenge starts over at Fairy Fun Friday.  This week our lovely hostess is Lori and she has chosen the theme of 

A Holly Jolly Christmas ( no red or green should be seen)

I've chosen to use this absolutely adorable Christmas Fairy called Fairy Sweet from Prairie Fairy Designs.  Isn't she gorgeous.  I've coloured her with flex & pro markers, used glamour dust on her dress and wings then paper pieced the hot chocolate mug.

I hope you will pop over and take a peek at the wonderful array of projects my friends have created for you this week, they are delicious to say the least.

That's all from me for now but I wish you all a wonderful weekend, keep warm and safe.

Challenges Entered:

I Love Promarkers Challenge: Have the theme of Blue and White this week.
The Ribbon Reel Challenge:  Shabby Holiday/Winter with whites/creams Aqua/Blue Silver.
Everybody's Art Challenge: Have the theme Blue/White
For Fun Challenge:  Would like to see your Christmas creations
Bearly Mine Challenge:  Christmas this week
Papertake Weekly Challenge:  Have the theme of I'm Dreaming of a (your fav colour combo) Mine is Blue this year.
Colour Create Challenge:  Have the theme of Blue/White/Silver with the optional extra of embossing. I heat embossed my sentiment with silver embossing powder. 
The Cutie Pie Challenge:  Use a Sentiment on your creation.

Hugs

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Suzi....love your details, colouring and the paperpieced cup is fab....hope you and esp. your eye is doing well! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and beautiful sentiment!! Thank you for sharing with the Cutie Pies and good luck!!
    Hugs
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the polka dot cup,this looks so vibrant in my dashboard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superbe carte Suzi, j'aime beaucoup les couleurs
    Je te souhaite un bon week end

    Bisous
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Love the patterned papers and the gorgeous image, and the layered flower is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along on fOr Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzi, this is so pretty, I love the image so beautifully coloured and sparkly too! Thanks for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card. Have a great weekend.
    xx,Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a pretty card! I love this sweet image. Thanks for playing along with Colour Create!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really beautiful Suzi!! Seeing this makes want to create another Christmas card!! Love that image! Hope you have a wonderful holiday! :D

    Hugz,
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super card Suzi!!
    thanks for joining us at Bearlymine this time hope to see you next time too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the lace and the gorgeous flower, thanks for taking the time to join us at I Love ProMarkers this week
    Andy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, llove that image. Thank you for sharing with us at BMD this time. hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. wonderful christmas card !! thank you for joining EAC this week.
    hugs tina46

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous Christmas card! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon! Merry Christmas!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun image this is! I love your blue and white colour scheme. Thank you for sharing with us at For Fun Challenges! And have a holly jolly Christmas!
    hugs,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful!tahnks for joining us at the ribbon real

    ReplyDelete
  18. a gorgeous image and design! Gorgeous Card! Thank you for playing at Cutie Pie Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like how you did her dress guess I need to check out glimmer dust. What a pretty card.

    Thanks for playing with us at For Fun Challenges. Hope to see you this week as we have a new challenge posted.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx