Friday, December 30

Prairie Fairy Friday #69 Sparkly Wings



Hello my dears,  It's Friday and another wonderful challenge is happening over at Fairy Fun Friday the last one for 2011.  I can't believe 2012 is only a few days away, and for the first time in 35 years I won't be singing live at someones celebration party or event. Due to my health issues I've had to take early retirement from my beloved Singing career.  But I have some wonderful memories of events, places, countries etc to keep me going.

Anyway back to our fab challenge, our hostess is  and she has chosen the theme of Sparkly Wings.  A nice easy challenge to end the year on.

I've used the adorable So Sweet Fairy from Roberta's wonderful Fairy collection.  You can find them all HERE  I coloured her with pro markers and derwent water colour pencils and I've used Glamour Dust on her wings.

A full recipe for my card is below this post.

I would like to wish everyone a Very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year when it arrives.

Challenges Entered:

Simon Says Stamps Challenge:  Anything goes this week

House of Gilli Challenge: Would like to see Blue and Sparkle

Anything Goes Challenge: Would like to see Blue & 1 other colour, I've chosen Brown.
The Paper Shelter Challenge: Would like you to tie a Bow this time.
Sparkles Forum Challenge: Anything but Christmas this time.

Crafting for all Seasons Challenge:  Would love to see Fairies this week.

Basic Grey Challenge: Anything goes, must use a basic grey product I've used 6x6 Archaic papers.

Hugs



Recipe:
DP: K&Co Amy Butler, Basic Grey Archaic
Image: So Sweet - Prairie Fairy Designs
Medium: Pro Markers & Derwent water colour pencils
Nesti: Fleur de lis square - Spellbinders
Border Die: Nellie Sneddon
Flowers Spray made by me using jewelry wire, beads, flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, paper flowers from Marianne Designs English Rose Die.
Ribbon: Wild Orchid Crafts
Sentiment & Die: Whimsy Stamps
Extras: Stickles diamond. 

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card I love how youve coloured your image, and fabulous papers. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card!

    Thank you for joining us at Sparkles for our “Anything but a Christmas card” Challenge

    Hope you will join us again soon, good luck in the draw

    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzi, I just love that die cut around the image and the soft blue, this fairy is sweet, fab job girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry for you that you don't sing (professionally) anymore (hope you do sing in the kitchen, the garden or your craft room...lol)....wonderful card...love that square die!
    Wishing you a happy, healthy and creative 2012!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really beautiful card. It is so tranquil .. I love the colours and all the elements.

    Thankyou so much for sharing it with us at Crafting For All Seasons.

    xoxoxox Carly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Suzi--beautiful colors, here's wishing you a fantastic New Year, all my very best wishes for a Happy and Health 2012
    Big Hugs
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Very beautiful Suzi! Retirement is not such a bad thing (says my mom)! Enjoy it! You deserve it !! I adore your layout and coloring is scrummy as are them flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card, love that image, many thanks for sharing with us at Anything goes, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous creation, love the soft colours & the sparkle!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles FC, good luck & Happy New Year!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this peaceful and sweet fairy. Her wings look just perfect! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great! Thanks for joining us at CFAS xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Suzi, love your colour scheme and that wonderful bow, thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet, elegant card. Love it! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw hun this is gorgeous, lovely image and fab detail, thanks for sharing with us at Basic Grey, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card...such cute images...thanks for joining us at TPS.......

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx