Friday, December 23

Santa's little Helper - Tag




Hello my dears, I'm back with a little Tag creation for one of my gifts. I've used sweet Tilda (Santa's little Helper) and coloured her with Pro Markers and Flex Markers. All the sweet Magnolia stamps are available over at Magnolia Stamps.  

 The Tag is corrugated card which I've distressed and then painted with white acrylic paint. A full recipe is below this post.

I took my guidance from a few challenge blogs to help in my creation so without further ado these are the challenges that inspired my tag.

Magnolia-Licious Challenge:  Would like to see Stars this time.
Magnolia Mania Challenge: Would like to see Stars also.
Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar Challenge:  Would like to see White and one other colour, I've gone for shades of Coffee.
Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge: Would like to see a Winter Wonderland this week.
Whimsy Inspirations Challenge:  Would like to see a Charm somewhere on your creation.

Recipe:
DP: Marianne Design Song book
Corrugated card for tag.
Image: Tilda (Santa's little helper) Magnolia Stamps
Medium:  Pro Markers & Flex Markers
Oval lacy mount: Marianne Designs Craftable
Vintage tag: Magnolia doohickey die Magnolia Stamps
Flowers & seam binding: Wild Orchid Crafts
Flourishes: Marianne Designs
Stars & Charm: Stash
Sentiment Die and Sentiment Words: Whimsy Stamps new release.

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful work.
    Merry christmas and a happy new year
    hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  2. this tag is beautiful Suzi
    hugs Sarah bx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this tag is wonderful. I love the tone that are very elegant.
    Merry Christmas by Francy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag Suzi. Love the colors and all the embellies you chose to use.
    Merry Christmas !!!!
    Hugs....Pam:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag! You could just give this as a gift by itself...it's so pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. just a wow Suzi just my colours love it hun j

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this tag, the colors and embellishments are so pretty. Put this one on my gift please. JK Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely wonderful Suzi...wishing you a Merry Christmas!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tag is beautiful. I love the 'feel' of it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I need lessons this is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful Suzi, Wonderful coloring of little Tilda. Gorgeous choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Merry Christmas, Suzi.
    What a great tag!! You have chosen beautiful colours.
    Your die cuts are all so pretty - love the one behind Tilda. Your design is just super!!
    Thank you for joining in our Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog.
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet and gorgeous tag Suzi. I LOVE the dimension and texture you used on this project. Neat stars! Thank you for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New year :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your tag is wonderfull !!!

    HUgs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  16. Suzi, this is gorgeous. Beautiful design. I love the brown and neutral colour scheme. Fab colouring of this adorable Tilda. Gorgeous embellishment. Love your tag.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful Suzi! I love all the white!
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wau... traumhaft!!
    Danke für die Teilnahme bei MagnoliaManiaChallenge!

    LG aus der Schweiz
    Doris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx