Saturday, December 10

Sugar Sweet Grandaughter + NEWS!!


Good morning my dears,  I am so happy this morning


 only a few friends know that I've been struggling with my crafting now for about 6 months and I had to stop driving in September due to loss of vision.

I have no sight at all in my left eye due to a very dense cataract and the start of a cataract in my right eye. Well the hosp phoned me on Thursday to ask if I would like to come in this Sunday and have the cataract removed in my left eye and a "new lens inserted" guess what I said!!!! Yippee!!!! YES PLEASE!!!   I've opted for a local anaesthetic so I'll be back home the same day.

I wanted to show you a sweet card I made for a dear friends Grandaughter.  She will be 3 (going on 13) lol next week, when I was told she loved pink, butterfly's and cake I just knew the stamp, papers and embellies to use.

The stamp is a Sugar Nellie (let them eat cake)  coloured with flex and pro markers, papers are from my minds eye and papermania, satin butterfly's are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The sentiment is computer generated. 

That's about it from me my dears,  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you all (more clearly) real soon.

Challenges Entered:

Totally Papercrafts Challenge:  Anything but Christmas
Crafty Catz Challenge:  Anything goes
The Ribbon Reel Challenge:  Anything goes as long as you use ribbon on your project.
Hotshot Craft Challenge:  1st challenge for Sarah's Blog. You can make anything so long as you use Promarkers in your colouring.

Hugs

14 comments:

  1. Fantastic news Suzi! So pleased you will be able to enjoy your Christmas even more now!
    Fabulous card by the way, gorgeous image and fanastic layout.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card with fab colouring and lovely details, Suzi! What a wonderful news about your eye...wish you strenght and good luck...sunny love from Miami!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card and good news about your oepration...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, She is gorgeous. Good luck with th op, you'll be back crafting in no time x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzie
    Fantastic news for you and thankyou for joining in our challenge at CraftyCatz with a gorgeous and beautiful card
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Suzi. You can enter this into Hotshot Crafts first Challenge. great candy on offer too.

    hugs sarah x

    p.s. I have candy on my blog for followers. Will pick a winner tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card,I love image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is brilliant news Suzi I bet you will feel great after the op. This is so beautiful that ribbon, the image and embellishments look stunning.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suzi the card is delightful deliciously lovely and I am sure the special little girl will adore it.
    I hope your operation is a success and that you are back on top very, very soon and have a vast improvement in your sight.
    Take care Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh love your gorgeous cute card Suzi.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. HELLO...lovely card, thanks for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at CRAFTY CATZ, GOOD LUCK x carol

    ReplyDelete
  12. stunning card suzi both inside and out
    GREAT news you can have your op so soon,i hope all goes well and that you are back feeling 100% soon
    take care
    traceyx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Suzi just read about your eye op hope all goes well love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card - hope you're recovering well after your operation! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx