Monday, December 19

Sweet Titania for someone Special





Hello again my dears,  Christmas shopping all done and dusted thank goodness, I can now relax until Thursday when I have my delightful Grandchildren coming for a sleepover (so Mum can wrap all their prezzies!!!)  maybe they should stay for a week. Lol x

Anyway I wanted to show you a card I've been working on since last week.  I was so lucky to win this beautiful image from Sugar Nellie after winning one of their facebook challenges.  She is called Titania and has sat patiently waiting to be inked up, and when I saw the sketch over at The Sugar Bowl I knew it was her turn to shine, especially as this card will be going to my sweet Daughter on Christmas Day.

There are a lot of elements to my card so rather than go on and on  you can find the recipe at the bottom of this post. What I will tell you is that there has been no DP used on the card just my fabulous Kaban Christmas words large stamp.

Thank you for popping in to visit, I hope you enjoyed your stay and do please come back and see me again soon.

challenges entered:

The Sugar Bowl Challenge:  I followed the sketch and the option of no designer paper.

Passion for Promarkers:  Have a  Mega Christmas challenge happening with lots of wonderful sponsors it's a Celebration Theme and is open until January 3rd. still plenty of time to enter.

Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenge:  This month Nikki would like to see either fancy folds or shaped cards.

Stampalot Challenge:  Are having a game of Bingo this Month, this is my second entry with a different piece of work and I've chosen the line Brads, Lace and Pearls this time.

Bizzy Becs Store Blog Challenge:  Have the theme of Christmas this month

Stamp & Create Challenge:  Would like to see Vintage this month.





Recipe:
Cream Hammered card from Paper mill
Word Background Stamp: Kaban inked with Memento Cocoa
Image:  Titania - Sugar Nellie
Medium:  Flex markers & Pro markers a little glamour dust on her wings and wand
Snowflakes: Sizzix Sizlet die distress with TH old paper ink and glamour dust added
Brads: Bo Bunny
Signpost: Marianne Designs Creatable
Sentiment die and stamp: Whiff of Joy
Pearl Stamens: Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon & Lace:  Stash

16 comments:

  1. This is stunning! All the creams look wonderful together...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card Suzi,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is GORGEOUS ! Suzi
    hugs sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card, soooo lush!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is just adorable Suzi. I am always a little scared of white on white, but after seeing this beauty I might have another go one day.

    Thank you so much for joining us again at Stampalot this month, good luck and have a wonderful Christmas.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply Stunning Suzi. Thank you for joining in the Sugar Bowl this time.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Suzi, love the text papers and sweet little image. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I love this card and the image. Fantastic!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi Suzi...
    the more I see this card the more i LOVE it... i got some cocoa memento ink , and will give it a try...thanks for joining us in the Mega Christmas challenge at Passion for Promarkers.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your choice of image and the design and finishing touches, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my....this is stunning..beautiful creation...would love to know the colors you used on her dress...thanks for joining us at passion for promarkers this month. www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful creation
    thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is exquisite. I just love the monochromatic feel to it.Thanks for sharing it with us at Sir Stampalot, Ruth :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, Suzi this is fabulous! Love the sepia tones! Thanks for playing along with us at PFP, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx