Tuesday, December 6

Table Centre Piece


The start of my creation using some wire, florist tape, felt patches so I could stick the leaves, various flowers, pearls, berries and tons of stickles along with my nesti pennant dies

I stamped my Magnolia Spruce trees three times, cut them out and stickled them I then masked and stamped out the smaller of the trees to add to the front of my
pennants


This is a picture of all three sides with my sweet mini Maggie's, wrapped, unwrapped and the tiny tiny little butterfly fairy.
They have all been coloured with Pro markers and flexi markers, glamour dust added to their bows and wings.

It took me a couple of days to make but I'm pleased with the result. This will take pride of place in the centre of my dining table when my Grandson's come to have lunch on 26th Dec.


I am loving these wonderful little mini Magnolia stamps, they are totally adorable and I love that you can add them all together on one project. You can find them all over at Magnolia-licious stamps

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge:  Would like to see a Holiday themed creation using mini wrapped and unwrapped Tilda's.

Magnolia Down Under Challenge: Would like you to make a Christmas Ornament this week.

Just Magnolia Challenge: Have the theme of Anything goes with the option of lots of sparkle.

Stampalot Challenge:  This month they are having a wee game of Bingo and I've chosen the line with pearls, mists/stickles and ribbon.

The Pretty little Ribbon Shop Challenge:  Would like to see Christmas with a Bow.

Thank you so very much for popping in to visit, I wish you all a wonderful week.



Recipe:
Spellbinder Pennant die's
Tim Holtz old paper distress inks
Images: Magnolia Mini Unwrapped, Wrapped, Butterfly Fairy
Magnolia (3) Spruce trees stamp.
Medium:  Flexi Markers, Pro Markers, glamour dust and stickles.
All flowers , pearl stamens used on the ring are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Leaves and baubles are from stash.
Joy letters from my stash.

39 comments:

  1. Wow! This is amazing! What an awesome centerpiece!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Suzi!!! What a great idea and will look lovely on your table! So creative using the pennants to make like an expoding box with it just as pretty on the inside too! Wonderful use of these Tilda's!!! So glad you could join us for the Magnolia-licous Highlites challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzi THIS IS WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! So creative and BEAUTIFUL!!!

    Happy Holidays dear.

    hugs............

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous tabletop decoration! Great idea and so clever! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely. A wonderful addition to your table.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzi that is one amazing project. You have the patience of an angel. I love your little mini magnolias. I am sure your grandkids will just adore it. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing!!!!!!Suzi
    Wonderful for tadletop decoration very good idea!!
    Hugs
    Panagiota

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzi this is such a creative project!! I love it! The garland gives it such a festive touch.

    Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!! this is amazing Suzi
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Suzi this is stunning, I hope you're well hugs maxine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did you hear that? That was my jaw dropping to the floor! This is AMAZING! Just so beautiful! LOOOOOOOOOVE it!!!!
    Rene :O
    (I can't leave a smiley face because my jaw is still on the floor! LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely Beautiful Suzi! Love the idea, your table will look spectacular with this one!
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Completely gorgeous Suzi! You did a beautiful job on the table center piece and it will truly be the highlight of your dinner! Thanks for joining us in the Magnolia-licious December challenge! Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really lovely Suzi. Beautiful idea.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous creation, what a beautiful center piece

    ReplyDelete
  16. oooh gorgeousness! Love the flower wreath, fantastic work my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Suzi, your talents just leave me awestruck. Each of your creations is beautiful. Your love for the craft so obviously shows. I always am anxious to see your work!

    XO,
    Chris Christensen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow. That is gorgeous !!

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Suzi

    It seems ages since I was here, so it's lovely to come and see such a pretty table centre piece. Very imaginative and so very different.

    Thank you for joining in at Stampalot Challenge this month, good luck and have a lovely Chrismtas.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  20. A gorgeous creation hun! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. this is a stunning creations.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my oh My! This is so adorable. I can't even think where to start! Totally complete in love with it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning creation

    Thanks for joining us for our bingo challenge at Sir Stampalot this month
    and good luck !

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  24. WOW!!!! What a wonderfull piece of art!!! I have no other words!

    Greatings, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ohhh, Suzi, this is absolutely breathtaking!!! Such a lovely centerpiece!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW this is absolutely stunning, it will look perfect on your table. Thank you for your wonderful comment on my card it is really appreciated. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is so wonderful Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such a beautiful table center piece, Suzi!
    Thank you for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  29. OMG-this is STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!!! The love you put into creating it shines thru.

    ReplyDelete
  30. WOW! This is stunningly beautiful, what a lovely and clever project idea, love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Suzi this is amazing! What a gorgeous centerpiece.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  32. OMGoodness Suzi this is so gorgeous. Must of taken you ages xxx
    Thankyou so much for joining in with us this week at MDUC. Hope to see you again soon.xxx
    Hugs
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  33. hermosooooo , saludos desde Chile .

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love it, a lot of work and you did it so perfectly. This is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow, this is stunning! So much detail. Thanks for sharing it with us at Stampalot Challenge this month, and good luck.

    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  36. WOWWWWW Spectacular project!!!! Wow what a fabulous center piece you made!!!!! Absolutely love this!!!!!! Wow Magical!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Suzi, This is a true work of art and HEART and a Christmas decoration to be treasured!
    I love how you've used the pennant to make your tree and the gorgeous, soft colors!
    Really wonderful!
    Good luck! Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  38. Suzi,I found your tree decoration when I was entering my own project on Magalicious Highlight and decided to click on it.. I simply adore it and love the whole comcept of it.. you have done a great job and have used everything you had both outside and inside to make this a work of art. This is a beautiful project.
    Hugs, Jean Hempel

    ReplyDelete
  39. Suzi, your work is always gorgeous!!
    Congratulations!!! and Merry Christmas
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx