Wednesday, December 21

Tilda for a dear Friend



Hello my dears,  I hope you are all having a good day,  my day has been wonderful!!!  some of you know that I've been struggling with my crafting now for the last 6 months, I had a very dense cataract in my left eye which left me with no vision what so ever but it got worse because the right eye started to form a cataract as well!!!  talk about lucky white heather!!!! lol 

I also took possession of my new Quashkai car in Sept and hadn't even sat behind the wheel because of my condition.  Well last Sunday I went into hospital to have a new lens put into my left eye and this morning I drove my car for the very first time.  It was FANTASTIC.  I can now see clearly enough to colour my images in a quarter of the time.  What a wonderful Christmas gift this has been for me.

Anyhoo!!!  I just wanted to let you all know that I'm a very happy girl indeed.

My card has been made for three of my favourite challenge blogs using this sweet Tilda Wrapped stamp. Coloured with Pro Markers and Flex Markers.  The full recipe for my card is below this post with links.

The challenges I am entering are:

TOMIC Challenge:  Would like to see snowflakes with a Symphony of Purple

Wild Orchid Craft Challenge:  Would like to see a Christmas Friendship project.

Simon Says Stamps Challenge:  Are having a game of BINGO I've chosen the top line of Ribbon/twine  Gems Sparkle/glitter.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I send you all a huge hug and hope you have a wonderful day

Hugs

Recipe:
DP: Mixture of First Edition Dream Catcher and Papermania
Corrugated card distressed with TH old paper ink
Image: Magnolia Tilda Wrapped - Magnolialicious Stamps
Oval Die - Marianne Design Craftables  CR1204
Snow Flakes: Marianne Design Creatables.  Norwegian Ice Star LRO124 and Finish Ice Star LRO125 
Marianne Designs Border Icicle Die. LRO135
Seam Binding & pearl stamens: Wild Orchid Crafts
Gems and pearl on snowflakes: Stash
Sentiment & Sentiment Die:  Whimsy Stamps new release.



15 comments:

  1. So pretty, I love that die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi
    so glad to hear that you can see well now. For someone who had struggled with eye problems your cards are AMAZING!!!!!!

    Feel free to enter this card too to Hotshots first challenge. It finishes on Friday and we have had an stunning 102 entries!!!!!

    Your card is beautiful and |I love the snowflakes

    hugs sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzi!
    First of all congratulations winning the Magnolia-licious prize. I thought your project was awesome. Also glad to hear that your eyesight has improved. That must have been a dreadful thing to deal with. You will now have a wonderful Christmas.
    I love your darling card. it is so precious. Your coloring is lovely and I love those snowflakes.
    Have a wonderful Christmas.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, totally love the purples, Bye Mascha and a merry Christmas, bye Mascha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations for your win. Glad u've gain your sight back. And what a great card this is! Love the purple scheme.
    Caryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi, First of all congratulation on your win and secondly, congratulations on having your surgery to correct your vision problems and getting it straightened out! Life will be so much more fun for you now! Wooohooo!
    Now on to your card...AWESOME!!! I don't normally like purple, but you've made this card so beautifully I think I just might change my mind! Your coloring and the pretty lacy border around Tilda are gorgeous! Love all the textured layers and the icicles are awesome! Fabulous work my dear...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowwww Suzi this is stunning what beautiful colours and design, the embellishments and Tilda look fantastic, have a wonderful Christmas.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Suzi, Congratulations on winning the Magnolialicious contest your project was awesome! I'm so glad your surgery has helped your sight. Your card is delightful! I love the colour choice and design just lovely. Have a very Happy Christmas
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is beautiful Suzi and I love your colouring and the gorgeous design. I'm so pleased for you that you have your sight back and colouring is quicker for you now, I'm sure it's your best Christmas gift ever. Merry Christmas and thanks for joining us at TOMIC this week. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suzi, I love purple and your card is just awesome. the die cut behind tilda is just fabulous, with a little touch of distress ink, it looks sooo rich. Love the icicles border!
    Congrats on you win.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, I like purple. Great job.
    Merry christmas
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very pretty and I love those snowflakes!
    Merry Christmas!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Such a gorgeous card!! Love the icicles on the bottom!! Awesome!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx