Friday, December 9

Winter Wonderland - Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!!!!!




Good Morning All, Friday again!!! how quick the days are going.  Another 16 days and it will be Christmas, not that I'm complaining, it's my favourite season of the year. I love Christmas and all the festivities that go hand in hand with it, the only part I don't like is the dark, snowy, windy and wet weather.  lol

Today we have another wonderful challenge starting over at

Winter Wonderland.


Our Hostess is the lovely Marianne and she has chosen the theme of  Let it Snow.  We would like to see snow somewhere on your creation.

I've chosen to use a beautiful digital image  (Christmas Nutcracker) from the very talented Krista over at Saturated Canary, isn't she just adorable. I've coloured her with pro markers and flex markers and used my snow writer pen to add some snow at her feet and a little sprinkling of snow around her. I've also used some of my favourite Marianne D's Creatables.  A full recipe for my card is below this post with links if you would like to know the ingredients.

Our Sponsor this week is

Teri's Delicious Doodles

They are giving the lucky winner a choice of 3 digital images.

Please do pop over to Winter Wonderland and take a look at the fabulous creations my dear Teamie's have made for you.


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ahead whatever you're doing, I'm going to brave the elements and finish off my Christmas shopping.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Southern Girls Challenge:  Ribbon Madness this week.
Crafts and Me Challenge:  This week it's Winter Snow/Snowflakes
Divas by Design Challenge:  Anything Goes this week
Crafty Creations Challenge:  Card with a Sentiment.
ABC Christmas Challenge:  Y is for Yippee!!! anything Christmas.
Cute Card Thursday Challenge: This week it's Anything Goes.



Recipe:
DP: Papermania's  Silent Night
Image: Christmas Nutcracker - Saturated Canary 
Mediums:  Pro Markers / Flex Markers
Nesti:  oval small/oval scallop
Marianne Designs Creatables:  Tag/buttons LR0188  Sign Board LR0191  Icicle Border die LR0135 
Sentiment & sentiment Die:  Whiff of Joy
Extras from Stash:  Ribbon, glamour dust, glittering snow writer, Tim Holtz old paper distress ink.

8 comments:

  1. This is stunning Suzi I love that SC image and the fab lampost! Thanks for playing at Divas hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi this is gorgeous. I love everything about it. That die is on my Christmas list. It goes so well with the fab image. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    have a fabulous, crafty weekend, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Suzi this card is so cute and I love the way you have used the lamp post in the lay out love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Suzi, this is absolutely gorgeous! Love your coloring. Thanks for playing in the Divas challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card - love the snow!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx