Thursday, December 1

Woohoo!!! Joanna Sheen New Challenge Blog open for business!!!!!




 
 Hip Hip Hurrah!!!  It's finally here


 is now officially open.   I am so thrilled that our first challenge has begun.    We had a fantastic Blog Hop last week and the well wishes and kind thoughts from all your comments were very much appreciated.

The theme for our 1st challenge is *CHRISTMAS WISHES*  the challenge will run for a whole month, giving you plenty of time to come over and join us with all your wonderful creations.

The Prize for our challenge - Oh my Goodness!!! you are not going to believe this one -

Joanna is giving one lucky random winner a £30.00 gift certificate to spend in store.  Wow! Wow! and another Wow!!  how fabulous a prize is that.  The DT will be choosing the top 3  who will receive a stunning blinkie to display on their blogs.

 


Here is my card using one of Joanna's beautiful Stamp sets.

I needed to make a masculine card so I used the very versatile and adorable Snowmen from the Snowmen & snow mouse Christmas collection Rubber stamp set available over at Joanna Sheen store HERE.  and just to remind you that Joanna offers Free Postage worldwide. I've coloured my image using flexi markers and pro markers.  You can find the full recipe for my card below this post.

As I mentioned earlier we had a wonderful Blog Hop last week to introduce you to the new Challenge and each of the DT had a little prize to give to someone who left a comment on our personal blogs. Well without further ado my WINNER is  No.65 (picked by one of my Grandsons) the lucky lady is Annie from
Annie's Crafty Heaven Congratulations Annie, please email me within 7 days to claim your prize

Do please pop over and take a peek at the wonderful creations the design team have conjured up for you, they are stunning.

Well that's all from me for now my dears, I am really looking forward to seeing all your wonderful creations over the coming weeks.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamps Challenge:  Anything Goes this week
Pattie's Creations Challenge: Have the theme of Christmas
I Love Promarkers Challenge: Snowmen/Snowflakes this week
Crafty Catz Challenge: Snowmen is the theme this week.

Hugs to you all



Recipe:
DP: Marianne Designs  Merry Little Christmas
Image: Joanna Sheen's Snowmen & snow-mice JS269
Marianne D's Border die Icicles
Sentiment: Whimsy stamps
Webbed ribbon: stash
Small postcard stamp: Lotv.


8 comments:

  1. So gorgeous card Suzi,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Suzi.
    hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Annie.
    I love the mesh behind the image here Suzi, it is like frozen bracken in a winter landscape. Also love the use of the postage mark at the bottom. A great start to the new blog. Keep up the fab work. Regards Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Suzi.... I share in your excitement over the new blog. Brill' isn't it!!
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is brilliant hun just love the mesh so effective,well done hunny on being part of the DT team so well deserved hugs cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Suzi - couldn't remember Joanna bringing out those snowmen - you have really made them look totally cute.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx