Sunday, December 18

Xmas tree Decoration




Hello my dears,  I hope you are all having a lovely Sunday.  I wanted to share a couple of little Christmas Tree decorations for a couple of my favourite challenge blogs.  I can't show you it hanging on the tree because as yet I haven't put my tree up.!!!

I will be decorating it on Thursday when my 7yr old Grandson's come for a sleep over. 

I cut out 6 cheery Lynn Italian flourish die's and glued them back to back to give some strength in order to hold the images and embellishments. 

For the first one I popped a chipboard heart which has been covered in dotty cotton material. Magnolia's candy cane stamp and those sweet mini magnolia stamps unwrapped and wrapped, some glitter and a few gems. The ribbon is black and white gingham from my stash.

The second decoration was made using the same die but this time I cut it up the middle and glued them to give me 8 decorating surfaces.  Again I've used Candy cane, mini wrapped and unwrapped Tilda's, trees, sledge and the teeny weeny butterfly fairy Tilda.  My poinsettia flowers were made from a Marianne Design Die.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Challenges entered:

Magnolia-delicious Highlites Challenge: Have a wrapped up Holiday themed project using Mini wrapped and unwrapped Tilda's.

Tomic Challenge:  Would like to see a Christmas Decoration this week.

The Ribbon Girls Challenge: Have a colour theme this week of  Red/Black/Cream

Hugs

 


Recipe:
Images: Magnolia Mini Tilda's wrapped - unwrapped - mini Butterfly angel - Candy Cane - Sleigh - Spruce tree - All from Magnolia which you can find over at Magnolia-licious Stamps from the lovely Diana.
Meidum:  Pro markers and flex markers
Dies: Large Italian doily from Cheery Lynne
Poinsettia:  Marianne Designs
chipboard heart: Pinflair - covered with polka dot material from stash
Ribbon, gems, from stash
Lots of stickles.
 

26 comments:

  1. Oh wow! These ornaments look amazing Suzi! What a fabulous design - I must try this. ;)
    Happy Holidays! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! These are stunningly beautiful decorations, when I saw the first one I thought wow but the second one is breath takingly beautiful, absolutely gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what an amazing project!!!! Absolutely stunning!!!!! I love it!!!!! Wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so gorgeous and will look stunning on any tree! Have fun decorating on Thursday...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice Christmas ornaments. You did a nice job. It must have been a lot of work but fun when you saw the end result.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your decorations Suzi!!!! Super cute idea. TFS Merry Christmas !!!
    Hugs...Pam:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Suzi, VERY VERY FUN DECORATIONS DEAR!!!!

    happy holidays to you!!!!!!!!
    big hugs,.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Such a wonderful design Suzi and I love your beautiful colouring and colour scheme too. Thanks for joining us at TOMIC this week. Hugs, Chris and the TOMIC team. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous job.... Love your adorable little ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your decoration is so pretty Suzi!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, Suzi! What fabulous designs these ornaments are. Love that they are beautiful from any side, the coloring and all the mini's is wonderful! They must be just stunning on your tree! Merry Christmas hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh! they are very very pretty. Creative job!
    Caryl

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!!!!!! Would you look here at what you have made. These are wonderful Suzi! I love that heart and the red and black. That is really quite a creation. You don't look old enough to have a grandson.
    Merry Christmas
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  14. These ornaments are gorgeous Suzi. I love the idea that you put images on each side of the second ornament. Cute and sweet winter projects :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these, they are so lacey and the candy cane with the different Tilda's is pretty. They are going to look great on your tree.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE your ornaments but have to admit that the second one is my absolute favorite! I think the flourishes die is perfect for your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so wonderful Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your tree decorations and thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge. Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Suzi, these are adorable! what a lovely way to incorporate mini tildas. wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderfully beautiful!!! WOW I bet your tree is stunning with these beauties. So creative and I love your ornaments!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful ornament! Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge. Mary G x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx