Monday, January 2

1st card of 2012



Oh my word!!!  How Cauuuuuuute!!! is this little lady.  I must admit to not knowing much about these beautiful stamps/images until I received this and another two from a dear friend as part of my Xmas gift.

She is a Bildmalarna stamp and I think she comes under the the Mimosa collection.  I've looked in the shop but can't find her.  My friend says she bought them in America so maybe it's an older one!!! 

Anyway I digress, I think she's a cute as a button.  I used my Pro markers and flex markers to colour her, adding little lilac gems in the centre of the flowers,  she has been stamped onto a circular nesti and mounted onto another two. I distressed the edges with TH old photo ink.  A full recipe for my card is below this post.

I would like to enter her into the following challenges:

Bildmalarna Challenge:  The theme this week is Anything Goes. I'm looking forward to entering more challenges with these little cuties as the weeks go on.  I can feel a shopping spree coming on!!!!
Simon Says Stamps Challenge:  Anything goes this week
House of Gilli:  Anything Goes this week
Cupcake Craftroom Challenge: Anything Goes this week
Paper Creations Challenge: Die Cuts/and or Punches is the theme

Hugs


Recipe:
DP: First Edition Dream Catcher
Image: Bildmalarna (Mimosa)
Medium: Pro & Flex Markers
Nesti:  circles small and circle scallop
White Flowers: Marianne D's English & Chinese Rose Die's - Lilac flower from Stash
Birthday Recipe Stamp:  Lili of the Valley
Friendship Sentiments and Die's:  Whimsy Stamps
Leaves: Spellbinders Foliage die
Ribbon:  Wild Orchid Crafts
Gems:  Stash. 

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love those colours.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just amazing. You really made this cutie come to life. Thanks you so much for joining us at Paper Creations Ink and we hope to see you again soon. Olivia ormcraftydesign.weebly.com/latenightscraps.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, adorable card Suzi.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card Suzi, with lovely details....I have another 2 Bildmalarna stamps, so if you want some images (together with skating Tilda)??...just email me!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a bonny card Suzi, love it
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! And I really likes your Birthday recepi! Thanks for playing with us at Bildmålarna challenge.
    Hugs Kattiz

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous card hun :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a beautiful card. Love the colours and the home-made (I suppose) flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank You For Joining Paper Creations Ink; We Always Enjoy Seeing Your Creative Talents! We hope that your New Year is off to a grand start!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card and gorgeous colours! Love the die cuts too!
    Thanks so much for joining us at PaperCreations Ink Challenges:)
    Huggs
    Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow,this is stunning!!I love the colours and the image is so cute!:)
    Have a wonderful evening!

    Hugs,Kari :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Suzi, what a cute card! Lovely colours and I love your flowers! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Cupcake Craftroom this month, good luck and happy new year! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is one beautiful card Suzi I so love this range of stamps, just bought one for myself, I adore not only the image but also the colours and design, super card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Suzi, love your colour choice the all works so well together and such a cute image. Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Craftroom.

    Good luck!

    Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So adorable Suzi. Thanks for playing along with us in the Cupcake Craftroom. Good Luck! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx