Monday, January 9

2012 Calendar for ME!!!!







Hello my dears,   I have not created anything for myself for such a long time, so when I saw this desk top photo calendar on sale at Asda I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it.   I will decorate each monthly page with my sweet Tilda's and it'll take pride of place in my craft room.

I used Tilda with gift from the Christmas Dreams collection, coloured her with pro & flex markers. Used a few doohickey die's and lots of stickles.  A full recipe is below this post if you would like to know details of the items.

I hope you all have a lovely crafty week ahead. Thanks for popping in to visit me. xxx

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge:  Anything Goes this month.

Just Magnolia & Hanglar Stangler Challenge:  Anything Goes this month with the option of New/New Year.

Magnolia Down Under Challenge:  Anything goes this week


It's A Magnolia Challenge:  No Designer paper is the theme.

Simon Says Stamps Challenge:  Something New this week
I've used my new calendar and new stickles

Lothian Crafts Challenge:  Die Cuts this month


The Corrosive Challenge: New Year/something new on your creation. I've used my new Blue stickles and of course my new calendar.


Recipe:
Image: Magnolia (Tilda with small gift) Magnolia-licious stamps
Medium: Pro & Flex Markers
Spellbinders Nesti: oval small
Magnolia Doohickey Dies: Large lace doily & vintage flowers
Fence: Sizzix die
Flower spray:  made by me with beads and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
White flowers: Stash & glittered with stickles waterfall
Webbed Ribbon: Bunny Zoes Crafts

35 comments:

  1. Oh, how sweet, love it! Love the colors and Tilda sitting on the fence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea to spoil yourself with this calendar, Suzi....your first page is beautiful!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome calendar Suzi! Don't you think your deserve to enjoy at least something that you've created??? Your work is always so gorgeous...enjoy! Hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Schitterende kalender!! Heel mooi bewerkt.
    Leuk dat je mee doet met de challenge van de DMCC.
    Groetjes Anneke.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so wonderful! Suzi, your work is always delightful! Great job!

    XO,
    Chris Christensen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for you...making this beautiful calendar for yourself! It's just beautiful!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous, Suzi! This adorable Tilda is a perfect choice for your January calendar page.
    What a delight to look at her every day of the month. Can't wait to see your February presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzi she is very beautiful love your lovely colouring the pale blue looks very cool and romantic well done.
    big hugs Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome!! I can't wait to see the other months, January is beautiful!! Well Congratulations to yourself for such beautiful gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just too cute!! I need to do one of those calenders myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Smae as me Suzi, I hardly ever make thngs for myself. I am glad yo finally made something specially for yourself. This calendar looks beautiful and it's perfect to put on the desktop :-)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Suzi this is an absolutely brilliant idea!! A calendar for yourself!! I love it! So often I make a card and just let it sit there for a week before I send it. hee hee. This is very gorgeous and I love the blue and black together. Thanks so much for joining us this week at MDUC! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Suzithis is is gorgeous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  14. despite the fact that I'm not a Tilda fan, this is absolutely stunning Suzi
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is wonderful suzi
    xoxoxo BA

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautifully made ​​and beautiful colors
    Thank you for joining DMCC
    Greetings Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE your idea of doing a 12-month calendar. Where did you find it? You certainly started the year off with a bang for January!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just popping back Suzi to say thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  19. what a cute card, love everything about it!

    hugs, becky

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really beautiful project. Thanks for joining us for challenge #140 at the Corrosive Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Suzi,
    WOW it's absolutely GORGEOUS!!
    Can't wait to see what you do each month :o)
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fab idea Suzi and such a lovely image :)
    Thanks for joining us at Corrosive :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Well this was worth waiting for!!!! How absolutely stunning is this calendar!!!! Wow Suzy your creation is really spectacular!!!!! Way to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is beautiful Suzi. I love the colorchoice and all the beautiful elements on it.
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete
  25. what a stunning creation for our new somethings challenge on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week. Really pretty details and colours. Thanks for joining us, hope to see you for our next challenge
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ouww.... it's beautiful. I love it !

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sweet, adorable Tilda coloring and creating Suzi! I love calendars! One of these years...gonna make one again! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  28. I can see why you're so excited! It's absolutely darling! What a cute way to show off your Tilda while marking off the days.
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  29. ooooh i love your calender what a lucky find in asda wish i had seen them !!! thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow, gorgeous! Good luck with the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lovely calender. Thanks for joining DMCC

    Greets Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wowwwww Suzi this is awesome, what a brilliant way to use that calender and you have designed it to perfection, those flowers and Tilda look stunning.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx