Monday, January 16

Be my Valentine




Hello my dears,  I hope you are all having a great start to your new week.   I must say I've been dreading this week for a while now!!! well the last 11 months or so.  This is the last day I will be in my 50's - oh my goodness!!!! where have the years gone.

It's my Birthday tomorrow!!  I'll be "GULP" 60 years young, it's not so much the number it's what it means, I will officially become a Senior Citizen - can collect my free bus pass and state pension!!!! Nooooooooooooooo!! I don't want them. Well the money will be nice, let's me buy some more crafty goodies. lol

Anyhow I digress, I wanted to show you all this fabulous image from Saturated Canary.  Her name is Gothica and you can find her over at Krista's Etsy store here, what a fab image for a teenage valentine's card.  I used pro & flex markers to colour her, a full recipe for my card is below this post.

Saturated Canary are having a Gdt call which ends 21st Jan so if you are a fan like me do pop over and find out all the details.

I would like to enter the following Challenges:

Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge:  Anything Goes this fortnight but do remember you can only enter 3 challenges in total and you must use a Wild Orchid product on your creation.

Dream Valley Challenge:  Anything Goes is the theme.

Going Buggy Challenge:  The theme this month is Black/Red/White or Grey/Red/White.

Hugs 

Recipe:
DP: Crafts-Too Gingham & papermania dots
Image: Gothica - Saturated Canary
Medium: Pro & Flex Markers
Nesti: oval small x 2
TH: Clock Face BigZ die
Heart: Marianne Design Creatable
Flowers: White ones from Stash
Red Poppies: Wild Orchid Crafts
Net Ribbon: Bunny Zoe's Crafts
Sentiment: Magnolia Sweet Crazy Love collection
metal heart charm & butterfly: Stash.
Extras:  TH old paper distress ink & stickles red & paper lace

14 comments:

  1. Pfft you, your just a young thing at heart & thats all that matters )


    Enjoy tomorrow, spoilage )


    Aj.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Suzi....you get your money from the state when you are 60????...here we have to be 65!!!
    Your card is awsome....gorgeous colouring and lovely details....enjoy your last evening being 59....lol...
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is very pretty, i hope that you have a wonderful birthday tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, happy bus pass day - you only look a slip of a thing in your photo. Gorgeous card Suzi, the colouring is super. Thanks so much for taking part in the challenge, and good luck
    Hugs
    Enfys

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card love your colouring fab colour combo too thanks so much for joining us at dream valley this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I saw your card on the Saturated Canary challenge blog and popped by for a closer look. Your card is gorgeous, love how you coloured and used this image.
    I'm now your latest follower.
    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card and so beautifully coloured!
    Hope your birthday wasn't too traumatic!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Dream Valley - hope to see you again
    Lynne :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. saw this on FB..it's gorgeous chick..hope you had a fabby birthday :0)..thanks so much for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenges and good luck ..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suzi this is absolutely darling hun! What a beautiful card...love your color combo....you beautiful image and embellishments! Thanks so much for joining us at WOCC!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. love it Suzi, it's just darling
    sincerely your newest follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Suzi this look amazing and very beautiful, I so love that image, the colours you have used look super, the hearts, flowers and papers look wonderful, I love this big time.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Belated Birthday wishes! Love your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card!
    Happy Belated birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx